Apple Music subscribers

johnnyboy

Hi , 

Anybody on here have an Apple Music subscription? If you do and you are based in the uk can you see if you can listen to all of Richard Cole’s album Now Then which has just been released , the reason I’m asking is most of tracks for me are not available in my location (uk) . I’ve tried Apple support but I’m banging my head against the wall with them ! Thanks for any help chaps and chapesses

IMG_0238.png

Edited by johnnyboy
Remedied mistakes !

3 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

Hi , 

Anybody on here have an Apple Music subscription? If you do and you are based in the uk can you see if you can listen to all of Richard Cole’s album Now Then which has just been released , the reason I’m asking is most of tracks for me are not available in my location (uk) . I’ve tried Apple support but I’m banging my head against the wall with them ! Thanks for any help chaps and chapesses

IMG_0238.png

Mine is the same.

I’ve noticed this more and more with Apple. Sometimes it’s whole albums that were available previously, but now it’s certain tracks. Weirdly there’s some albums where just one track isn’t available in UK. It’s starting to boil my piss, it would be interesting to see if the same tracks are unavailable on other UK streaming services as well, or just Apple 

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just use youtube music which is free as part of premium youtube subscriber (about 14 euro a month 0 ads etc) on family plan or something, has all the tunes and more importantly I can upload any music MP3 files, so if you have your problem and cant download, if you find it on mp3 you can at least upload it.

If you really want to get fancy you can get AI to sing a song of your choice and upload it, here's a snippet of a song I did for my kids with peppa pig singing it.