The Thread Where Everyone Accidentally Reads Each Other’s Posts

sadoldgit

As a supposed teacher of children you really do lack a grasp on subjects you like to post about. I have posted about the killing of innocent civilians by Hamas and by the IDF. I have posted  about the killing of innocent Palestinian civilians more frequently because, as you might know, many thousand more innocent Palestinian civilians have been killed since 7th October. 
Not only is your point wrong as usual, it is also hypocritical given your well documented dislike of Muslims. You really need to stop this projection. I know it plays well with your simple like minded buddies on here, but it does you no favours. Frankly I would be embarrassed if I were getting likes from the posters who support you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

As a supposed teacher of children you really do lack a grasp on subjects you like to post about. I have posted about the killing of innocent civilians by Hamas and by the IDF. I have posted  about the killing of innocent Palestinian civilians more frequently because, as you might know, many thousand more innocent Palestinian civilians have been killed since 7th October. 
Not only is your point wrong as usual, it is also hypocritical given your well documented dislike of Muslims. You really need to stop this projection. I know it plays well with your simple like minded buddies on here, but it does you no favours. Frankly I would be embarrassed if I were getting likes from the posters who support you.

Not sure this post is the gotcha you believe it to be.

The only reason that the terrorist organisation Hamas isn't killing more innocent Israeli citizens (or pesky Jews as I know you like to think of them), is because they are currently being chased around Gaza by the Israeli troops!  I have no doubt that if they had the opportunity they would definitely be killing more innocent people, that's kind of what terrorist organisations do!

As you point out, the Israeli actions are therefore very effective right now with regards to protecting their innocent citizens.

• Like 2

Has anyone seen Hypo’s document/s stating his dislike of Muslims? Couldn’t possibly be the sanctimonious old git’s (see what I did there?)misunderstanding to promote his role as protector of all things Islam?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

Given that pretty much everyone has seen you for what you are and no one supports you anymore i think you have bigger things to worry about than who agrees with Hypo.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, whelk said:

Has anyone seen Hypo’s document/s stating his dislike of Muslims? Couldn’t possibly be the sanctimonious old git’s (see what I did there?)misunderstanding to promote his role as protector of all things Islam?

When SOGgy has been "accidentally"' reading Hypo's posts he clearly missed the one that included "'….I'm so far right that I'm married to someone of Arabic descent, have a Muslim father in law and mixed race children,..."

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

There you go. Someone you do not agree with must be some sort of racist...

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

When SOGgy has been "accidentally"' reading Hypo's posts he clearly missed the one that included "'….I'm so far right that I'm married to someone of Arabic descent, have a Muslim father in law and mixed race children,..."

TBF people do mistake my wife for Indian so maybe I do hate Muslims but I manage to get away with it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, badgerx16 said:

The fucking Islamist 🤦🏻

10 minutes ago, Weston Super Saint said:

The fucking Islamist 🤦🏻

And yet the most strident criticism comes from a poster whose main interactions with other races appear to be with his hairdresser, the local shopkeeper and someone who shines his shoes. You couldn't make it up. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, hypochondriac said:

TBF people do mistake my wife for Indian so maybe I do hate Muslims but I manage to get away with it. 

Our youngest son works for a family business, of Indian Muslims.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, badgerx16 said:

Your post would be absolutely spot on Badger but for when I say I chose to read the occasional post that doesn’t mean I “accidently” read posts. The word “chose” should have made that clear. The fact that I don’t respond to most of the mean girls posts should be a bit of a pointer that I rarely read any of them (and note I use the word “rarely” which doesn’t actually mean “never”).
I did miss that particular post but I didn’t miss the one that said “thank God I am not married to a Muslim.” I didn’t miss the post when he accused all UK Muslims for being complicit in the actions of the terrorists when I was saying that the vast majority of UK Muslims had nothing to do with it. I didn’t miss his use of an avatar using an alt- right meme. I didn’t miss his posts supporting Katie Hopkins when I was attacking her for her far right rhetoric. I didn’t miss his posts defending Tommy Robinson when I posted against his far right rhetoric (despite him saying he didn’t know who either of them was). I haven’t missed his countless posts attacking anything remotely slightly left of centre. Nigel Farage married a German woman. By his/your logic that doesn’t make Farage racist?

His posting history makes very clear his deep dislike of Muslims and his support for anybody and anything towards the far right politically. Of course he might just have some strange kind of compulsion to disagree with everything I post (like Weston) but, in my experience, if something looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck…(it makes them like Lord Duckhunter 😂).

It is entirely possible that he isn’t a racist, but if someone supports racists then they are no better. His posting history from years back and more recently indicates someone who is Islamophobic. Having a father-in-law who is Muslim doesn’t excuse his comments.

Your posts are usually worth reading but there are times when you slip into the same mode as the pile on crowd, which is a shame. You should be better than that.

Edited by sadoldgit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

21 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

😂)

Your posts are usually worth reading but there are times when you slip into the same mode as the pile on crowd, which is a shame. You should be better than that.

My posts are always worth reading, and simply because someone sometimes picks you up on your sanctimonious prattling does not mean they are slipping into "pile on " mode. Those that appear to stalk you can be equally as annoying as your tendency to overblown verbosity.

Edited by badgerx16
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

Your post would be absolutely spot on Badger but for when I say I chose to read the occasional post that doesn’t mean I “accidently” read posts. The word “chose” should have made that clear. The fact that I don’t respond to most of the mean girls posts should be a bit of a pointer that I rarely read any of them (and note I use the word “rarely” which doesn’t actually mean “never”).
I did miss that particular post but I didn’t miss the one that said “thank God I am not married to a Muslim.” I didn’t miss the post when he accused all UK Muslims for being complicit in the actions of the terrorists when I was saying that the vast majority of UK Muslims had nothing to do with it. I didn’t miss his use of an avatar using an alt- right meme. I didn’t miss his posts supporting Katie Hopkins when I was attacking her for her far right rhetoric. I didn’t miss his posts defending Tommy Robinson when I posted against his far right rhetoric (despite him saying he didn’t know who either of them was). I haven’t missed his countless posts attacking anything remotely slightly left of centre. Nigel Farage married a German woman. By his/your logic that doesn’t make Farage racist?

His posting history makes very clear his deep dislike of Muslims and his support for anybody and anything towards the far right politically. Of course he might just have some strange kind of compulsion to disagree with everything I post (like Weston) but, in my experience, if something looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, quacks like a duck…(it makes them like Lord Duckhunter 😂).

It is entirely possible that he isn’t a racist, but if someone supports racists then they are no better. His posting history from years back and more recently indicates someone who is Islamophobic. Having a father-in-law who is Muslim doesn’t excuse his comments.

What a fucking load of old pony. 

3 hours ago, sadoldgit said:

What would you make of someones posting history which includes calling black people "them" and coconuts, regularly attacks brown women, defends people convicted of domestic violence, spends an entire day trying to prove if Jews are a race or not, repeatedly makes anti-sematic comments, regularly gets caught out lying, the list goes on. You might think it makes is very clear this person is a reprehensible individual. 

• Like 1