Saga back but no Stern John?

Phil the Saint

fact or conjecture? (or guess)

Could be that JP is not impressed by John's offside decisions when he walks back instead of jogging. He does lack pace and in the second half he wasn't able to hold the ball up and bring his team into play. He continually lost the ball until taken off.

I may be way off the beam, but maybe someone is in for John and Saga has been recalled, HCDAJFU up front and is much more mobile.

Could be that JP is not impressed by John's offside decisions when he walks back instead of jogging. He does lack pace and in the second half he wasn't able to hold the ball up and bring his team into play. He continually lost the ball until taken off.

I may be way off the beam, but maybe someone is in for John and Saga has been recalled, HCDAJFU up front and is much more mobile.

Totally agree, it's infuriating every time I see the offside flag go up and lookn only to see John lolloping back into "position", sometimes gesticulating to the lino.

Bring back Marek and bring back his pony tail!

Surley if he is not part of the 1st team plans then he wouldnt be training with the 1st team?????? Look at the others that are either off or not expected to be here. They all train with the reserves or kids so if Saga is back just to collect his things and thought he would get a training session in while he was here it would also be away from the 1st team as his envolvment would disrupt those that will actually be in the 1st team?????

As I said before (and clarifying somewhat) my guess would be:

SJ is away with T&T, therefore leaving a spare place with the first team squad. The reserves played yesterday so would prob have a different training session today. Hence Saga was making up numbers, whilst getting a training session in here, whilst over sorting personal business.

It all makes perfect sense to me, especially as we are still his parent club.

Somebody at the fun day today was saying they asked Wotte and he did say that Saga was only training with the team today and off again tomorrow.....

He was the only one I could see wearing training gear without initials....we prob gave Michael Svensson Saga's stuff to save costs!

There's nothing on the Aab website about him returning and he's still in their squadlist on the website. I think you might have mistaken someone's identity.

No he was there, JP told a few of us that he's here to say goodbye (and hinted he'd like to keep him but can't) and that is verified, of sorts, on the website that says he was training in order to get some match fitness - it appears no one really knows what is going on.