Birmingham Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

Not working for me. The place where to choose a matchstream there is a statement - The page cannot be found. dammed. :-(

at that page click on change match the cllick on Go next to saints v brum

then look for the brum emblem bottom left and click on the listen button underneath.

if you can put up with the brum accent its better than nothin at all

No radio for me...just relying on you guys to keep me informed....keep up the good work!

I'd love to, but I've only got 3 posts ... not got around to stumping up my fiver :smt104

Doh ..... I've only got 2 posts left now ;)

Case still very complimentary about our movement and interchange of passes. Brum had a few attempts but nothing to worry about.

Not had a chance to look at the line up yet, but apart from Thomas and Wotton is there anybody old enough to have a drink in the pub after the game :D

at that page click on change match the cllick on Go next to saints v brum

then look for the brum emblem bottom left and click on the listen button underneath.

if you can put up with the brum accent its better than nothin at all

Thanks..it works!

lallana i think

more likely that the attacking players will rotate their positions alot....

jimmy case is saying we are a joy to watch as we are effortlessly dragging brum players out of position by mixing it up with short and long passes....and movement

Makes sense, Schneiderlin will be dropping back a bit more when we're under pressure, Lallana looked decent on the right for the last 20 minutes against Derby.

please keep us updated :)

How is Cork doing?

Are we in control?

How is looking the liveliest saints player?

thanks guys

1) The defence is doing fine, Bart hasn't had much to do yet.

2) Yes

3) Gillett and Holmes

Not quite half time yet though, we need to keep it up and score another.

by the sounds of it we are superb (again) even with a few changes....wotton captain for a start..

surely, the stay awayers will be back soon enough....

If we play like this against Blackpool on TV people will start coming back.

I can't see Blackpool being able to stop us, hopefully.

If we play like this against Blackpool on TV people will start coming back.

I can't see Blackpool being able to stop us, hopefully.

neither can I......

I was worried that a couple of changes would stem the flow if you get me....but it appears it has not...wotton skipper tonight...cork in, thomas in, bart in and ALL sound like they are playing well....

that and im sure pekhart will feature...if we turn it on for the cameras the ground will fill up again, f'sure

We need another goal. It will only take a flukey bit of against the run of play football and Brum will be right back into this. Please don't let this be a "game of two halves"!

this is my worry. brum are good enough to get 1 or 2 out of just a few chances. we seem to be able to get plenty of chances but untill we start putting more away we are always going to be at risk of dropping points

Bolton are taking a bit of a pasting at home 0-2. I do hope you haven't money on that game? ;)

I've got them as part of an accumulator, thought it was an easy way to boost the odds. They've got time to turn it round though [-o