Birmingham Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

Hi matey, you missed an absolute corker on saturday, loads of beer, great footie and an away win :rolleyes: ( The sun even shone for a while :cool: )

In case you missed earlier freds today, bottle of Oyster Bay Merlot long finished, now on 3rd Boddies, but cloudy over cast day in Leigh (no surprises there then!!)

2nd half not as convincing as 1st half ... any coincidence with you turning up ;)

COYS.

PS I've only 1 post left after this :(

:-) it's 4am here (where I am at the mo) couldn't sleep got bronchitus so couldn't resist.

Anyway here's the best way to screw up your last free post. How's the weather been for your hols. Heard it's a bit wet........

and don't worry save your post for the post match

I don't mind if we scrap and defend now in order to close out the game.....though I guess that may suit their game and experience more

think thats the last thing we shoud be doing. you just know that if wee think like that brum will pile on the pressure and we will cop it.

saints went forward again and had the fans cheering but no end product

does this game have to be decided on the night? just heard the brum tatters mention extra time!!!

Sounds like brum have come more into it but we still sound dangerous with some decent passing

Yup! Extra time and Pen's if necessary.

think thats the last thing we shoud be doing. you just know that if wee think like that brum will pile on the pressure and we will cop it.

saints went forward again and had the fans cheering but no end product

I know, you're right....but I wouldn't mind if we could close it out that way