Birmingham Match Thread

Edmonton Saint

half time.

brum tatters think that brum can go on to win this game comfortably if they come out putting some effort in.

saying that saints havnt really troubled them apart from the goal and hitting the woodwork 2ice. but going in only 1 down they think there is room to change things and take control of the game.

personally if we carry on where we left off then we could grab a couple more goals and make brum look silly.

Bolton are taking a bit of a pasting at home 0-2. I do hope you haven't money on that game? ;)

Accas on Carling Cup should come with a health warning...

You just can't tell if whoever you back is going to be up for it. The Bolton team looks pretty strong as well.

Just got in from work can someone give the low down?

saints passing very well and breaking up brum play most of the time. brum been limited to a few corners and not allot else.

good goal from holmes to put us 1 up and a free kick to us ended up with us hitting the woodwork 2ice and brum all at sea.

expect brum will come out of the blocks a bit faster in the 2nd halff but if we can pass them off the park it wont last long.

saints passing very well and breaking up brum play most of the time. brum been limited to a few corners and not allot else.

good goal from holmes to put us 1 up and a free kick to us ended up with us hitting the woodwork 2ice and brum all at sea.

expect brum will come out of the blocks a bit faster in the 2nd halff but if we can pass them off the park it wont last long.

thanks for the summary Jay

Anyone listening to Radio Solent? Rumours of Surman going on loan to Birmingham :lol:

I too heard and posted this rumour from Solent,it does however come from some fan that texted it earlier to them,so they are not the original source.

Unless the person is in ITK,and god ITK'ers annoy me ;)

I'm in the computer room at work (yes I'm supposed to be working), and it's sweltering in here. I was making do with 5Live ignoring us except when the goal went in, and now have given up and come on here. For the time being. 'Til my supervisor finds me anyway...