The last 2 days of the window !!

eurosaint

I've done a u-turn on Kelvin and want him to stay now but the rest I'd be happy to be shot of ! (Stern is a ????)

Having said that, this thread was meant to get info regarding interest from other clubs?

So far BWP to Leicester is the only snippet on offer !

No information, but I did see a comment about Rudi that he was not keen to move to Ipswich as playing in the second tier of English football would not enhance his chances of an international comeback, so he was looking for a continental club. Playing for Saints reserves is even worse for him, so surely his agent will have some options for him.

You wonder how many games of chicken are going on? Lowe was always the expert of giving clubs lowish offers, letting them stew and picking up players relativity cheap in the end and you wonder if we are on the receiving end this time hoping others coming in before people go for peanuts?

So far BWP to Leicester is the only snippet on offer !

If anyone can get BWP playing well it's Pearson. I think Wright-Phillips played the best I've seen him play in a long time in the Bristol City match, but then he was terrible again the next match against Charlton.

IMO a good deal for both parties if he does go to Leicester. Off our payroll and with a manager who knows how to get the best out of him (however briefly).

Are there any ITK'ers out there with info on whether Kelvin, Stern, Rudi, Jason, BWP et al are staying or going ??

Normally when there is movement someone gets a sniff in advance !!

Spoke to the club Doctor and he stated that all players bowels are in order but if there is any movement he definitely will be the first to get a sniff of it.

Will keep you updated.

In the meantime lets hope that JP makes the right decision about incoming players and that none of his first choice are taken away. Confidence in the man but will be puzzled if Pulis turns up. But if JP genuinely thinks he can do something with him good luck. Only the interest of Saints at heart. No more rows with us supporters for this season at least.

Interesting couple of days on all fronts.