Would you swap positions with Hull?

Dark Munster

man, the poster who said cortese would never leave, ponch would do english interviews, stadium would be expanded by now, we would never be linked to Ings, we would qualify champions league this season and no players would ever be linked to leaving is got so much egg on his face right now!!!! Who was it?

#itsnothappening

He might, didn´t they win the summer transfer trophy?

Barry DO like trophies...

I do like trophies, even the attempt to win one, I dont know whats worse though, the clubs poor attitude or our own fans being the clubs apologists, sickening and quite frankly fans not worth a carrot.

I do like trophies, even the attempt to win one, I dont know whats worse though, the clubs poor attitude or our own fans being the clubs apologists, sickening and quite frankly fans not worth a carrot.

Cant say that I know the answer to that, if it was a question....

But some fans might have another view and understand what position the club/team are in before going all out for cups....?

Whether people like it or not, football today is about the league. Cant blaim the club for living in the present and doing what´s best for the club longterm rather than shortterm chasing trophies.

we wouldnt have got to the final anyway so its all hypothetical

Cant say that I know the answer to that, if it was a question....

But some fans might have another view and understand what position the club/team are in before going all out for cups....?

Whether people like it or not, football today is about the league. Cant blaim the club for living in the present and doing what´s best for the club longterm rather than shortterm chasing trophies.

And they wonder why the atmosphere has gone from the stadiums these days.

******** to the League, we are never going to win it so why not try to win something, what do you look forward to supporting Saints then?

The little guy beating the larger team once a season out of 38 games?

If so the club must love you, I want a bit more than that ****.

I agree we should have gone for the FA Cup, and it was frustrating. However, there was no guarentee that we would have got to the final anyway.

Either way you wouldn't have got a ticket as you won't have been to enough games over the qualifying period...

I agree we should have gone for the FA Cup, and it was frustrating. However, there was no guarentee that we would have got to the final anyway.

Either way you wouldn't have got a ticket as you won't have been to enough games over the qualifying period...

There are no guarantee's of anything, why bother then? Just play it safe win 12/13 games a year and thats it?

That is ****ing depressing and so boring its unbelievable Jeff.

And they wonder why the atmosphere has gone from the stadiums these days.

******** to the League, we are never going to win it so why not try to win something, what do you look forward to supporting Saints then?

The little guy beating the larger team once a season out of 38 games?

If so the club must love you, I want a bit more than that ****.

Personally I look forward to every game more than ever these days because of the way we play (or try to play).

During my 30 yrs as a fan I haven´t seen us having a playing identity like we have at the moment. (granted I didn´t see many games during those 10 first years as a fan due to where I live)

And more to that is that we´re having a great youth setup where young players also is pushed by the club to play in the toughest league in the world instead of being forced to wait until they´re 22-23 like in many other clubs.

Football has different values to different people, personally I look beyond titles. That doesn´t mean I wouldn´t love us winning a trophy. I just see that at the moment the club is (imo) doing the right priorities...

Personally I look forward to every game more than ever these days because of the way we play (or try to play).

During my 30 yrs as a fan I haven´t seen us having a playing identity like we have at the moment. (granted I didn´t see many games during those 10 first years as a fan due to where I live)

And more to that is that we´re having a great youth setup where young players also is pushed by the club to play in the toughest league in the world instead of being forced to wait until they´re 22-23 like in many other clubs.

Football has different values to different people, personally I look beyond titles. That doesn´t mean I wouldn´t love us winning a trophy. I just see that at the moment the club is (imo) doing the right priorities...

What priorities? The only priority the club has and will always have is to the shareholders, there are only a few clubs in this Country that the fans actually have a meaningful say and even then its overridden.

List the priorities the club and you have.

What priorities? The only priority the club has and will always have is to the shareholders, there are only a few clubs in this Country that the fans actually have a meaningful say and even then its overridden.

List the priorities the club and you have.

If that´s your opinion, how can you slam the club then if they are prioritising the league where they get their incomes that in the end benefits the share holders? (not my opinion though)

If that´s your opinion, how can you slam the club then if they are prioritising the league where they get their incomes that in the end benefits the share holders? (not my opinion though)

Because their priorities should be the fanbase, what do the fans want?

List your priorities as well.

Because their priorities should be the fanbase, what do the fans want?

List your priorities as well.

Ok, I need to know why some rich owner should pay for what fans want and their entertainment? (Which they already are doing though)

Football has changed, unfortunately many fans will never understand or realise that. The sooner they do, the sooner they can enjoy football as it is these days.

And it was NOT better in the old days (imo).

Priorities, is it ok with a small top three only?

1. League

2. Nurturing and develop youth players

3. Cups

Not one of these priorities will normally risk players health though, especially further down the priority list. (That means that you dont play players that aren´t 100% fit unless the award is much bigger than the risk.)

Then why are you disagreeing with me, it seems people on here like disagreeing with me when they actually agree with what I am writing.

People disagree with you because

1. You post crap

2. You are an idiot

3. You dont actually support SFC

Hope this truth does not offend

Then why are you disagreeing with me, it seems people on here like disagreeing with me when they actually agree with what I am writing.

You really need to have more fun with this mate - you have certain posters that will literally argue with anything & regardless of their opinions and you can twist them inside out.

I remember one poster (Think it was Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC, always get them two confused)

Summer 2013: I was saying that Gazzaniga is rubbish and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is a great keeper and just needed time to settle.

October: I said Gazza was a great keeper and just needed time to settle and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is rubbish.

December: I was saying that Gazzaniga is rubbish and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is a great keeper and just needed time to settle.

Jan: I said Gazza was a great keeper and just needed time to settle and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is rubbish.

March: I was saying that Gazzaniga is rubbish and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is a great keeper and just needed time to settle.

April: I said Gazza was a great keeper and just needed time to settle and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is rubbish.

You really need to have more fun with this mate - you have certain posters that will literally argue with anything & regardless of their opinions and you can twist them inside out.

I remember one poster (Think it was Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC, always get them two confused)

Summer 2013: I was saying that Gazzaniga is rubbish and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is a great keeper and just needed time to settle.

October: I said Gazza was a great keeper and just needed time to settle and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is rubbish.

December: I was saying that Gazzaniga is rubbish and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is a great keeper and just needed time to settle.

Jan: I said Gazza was a great keeper and just needed time to settle and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is rubbish.

March: I was saying that Gazzaniga is rubbish and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is a great keeper and just needed time to settle.

April: I said Gazza was a great keeper and just needed time to settle and Adrian or ALWAYS_SFC argued that he is rubbish.

Is this not classic troll behaviour - effectively being a contrarian to wind other posters up?

Barry likes to think people are disagreeing with him. All scousers is victims

NB Skate not scouser...although initials fit nicely with Benefits Street so I understand the connection (yes it was Brum but artistic licence etc)

Skates are also bound to disagree on a forum belonging to the opposition when their life-work is to post massively negative drivel against their main rival...see it for what is is Bear...if it writes like a skate, whinges like a skate it probably smells like a skate ...then there's a good chance it's going to be a blatant skate...oh - there goes that acronym again!

NB Skate not scouser...although initials fit nicely with Benefits Street so I understand the connection (yes it was Brum but artistic licence etc)

Skates are also bound to disagree on a forum belonging to the opposition when their life-work is to post massively negative drivel against their main rival...see it for what is is Bear...if it writes like a skate, whinges like a skate it probably smells like a skate ...then there's a good chance it's going to be a blatant skate...oh - there goes that acronym again!

Here she is, hell bent Mavis on her expedition of being wrong and a general blend.

Skates and WUMs...the usual, tiresome trolls looking to engender negativity about the club whose forum they infest like a parasitic worm..

Happy to help!

Yep and gone a long way to ruining this forum in the process. They must have some seriously degrading photos of the mods ****ing animals or something - there can't be any other explanation for why they're allowed to post their continuous stream of utter ****e on here.

Where have all the good posters gone, btw? Is there a Saints related BS/Glasgow/Alpine-free online utopia out there somewhere?