Gaston Ramirez

Dalek2003

Granted Ramirez did very little for us since that first half season in the Prem, but has he ever really thrown a paddy whilst he was here? I can't remember one.

No, I can't remember anyway. He seems a decent lad, just never got on with what MP wanted to implement, made a good start under Nigel who had a more open system before Jack Cork came back from injury and career went into reverse after MP's first (and only) full season. Be interesting to see if he does go to Boro and how he gets on in the top flight, Boro will have to set up more defensively as a newly promoted side so Gaston will have to work hard over the summer on the defensive side of his game and ball retention.

He really isn't worth any of the hassle that comes with him. Too many third parties involved with him, for some reason.

Let him go back home I'd say.

Agree. He only had brief flourish in the Championship. Given his failure with Saints, despite several first team opportunities, and his flop at Hull any Premier League club taking him on would be running a risk. He is now history here and not a particularly exciting few paragraphs but he will be remembered for the disappointment.

• 3 months later...
Where are the Gastonettes today?

Don't they know what an historic date 23/9 is . It's 4 years to the day of the most amazing performance ever given . The performance that launched a thousand posts and is lauded in saints web folklore . "The Villa game" .

Happy Villa day to Gastonettes everywhere .

I could give a sh*t about Gaston or Gastonettes, but man, you REALLY need to get a life.