Matchday 4 Fixtures

Lighthouse

Just watching MotD, Leicester v Bournemouth - how did Huth not get a straight red?! Booted the ball in the guy's face, then immediately punched another fella in the face (closed fist and everything).

This, when Stoke and WBrom players are red/yellow carded for, quite frankly, a Renaissance-style white-glove slap challenge: "You insult me, Sir!" "I challenge you, Milord!"

Then... Bournemouth score the [so far] goal of the season - WHAT an overhead kick! And it was ignored in the post-match 'punditry'!!

Everything's gone wrong....!

Although Liverpool 0-3 West Ham was a good thing.

Edited by 5string
Just had to add exclamation marks!!

Looks like LVG leaving out his unsettled keeper is biting him in the arse . He'd have saved both of them

Watching Swansea, whilst the game isn't over- their ability to score goals and that mentality to come back from a goal down- don't get me wrong because we scored 3 today- but we havent played a single top 6 club yet and they've got rid of United and Chelsea.

When we played the fixtures they currently are last season: we got 4 points out of 12- they will be on 8.

I expect the usual top 6, followed by a mini league of us, Everton, Palace and Swansea- finishing between 7th-10th...

Genuinely can't work out who I want to win this one. United are United but I get the impression we'll be in a battle with Swansea and Palace for the "best of the rest" crown...

Swansea for me definitely. Anyone who can play decent football and rock the establishment, fair play to them. If they finished 5/6/7th this year and beat us into Europe I wouldn't begrudge them that.