West Ham date

Shroppie

I know it's a few weeks away, but a query for the experts.

We're due to have a Monday 8pm ko for Sky but if West Ham draw in the cup, they would normally have a replay Tuesday or Wednesday thst week.

What would take precedence? Could our game be moved to Saturday/Sunday? Or would the replay be delayed?

Need to know before booking trains.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

So we now know it is Liverpool v West Ham in the 4th round of the cup, good chance of it ending in a draw and I for one hope it does. Saturday 5.30pm game much better than a Monday night. The fact sky have built in a plan B of a Saturday game shows what a joke this is, why not just schedule it for the Saturday now and remove all element of doubt. That would no doubt help ticket and hospitality sales rather than have to make re-arrangements at short notice.

I can't see West Ham bringing the full allocation on a Monday.

So we now know it is Liverpool v West Ham in the 4th round of the cup, good chance of it ending in a draw and I for one hope it does. Saturday 5.30pm game much better than a Monday night. The fact sky have built in a plan B of a Saturday game shows what a joke this is, why not just schedule it for the Saturday now and remove all element of doubt. That would no doubt help ticket and hospitality sales rather than have to make re-arrangements at short notice.

I agree this situation really is unacceptable and a stand needs to be taken against Sky.

For those, like me, hoping to travel by train, it makes buying an advanced ticket impossible as the need for a replay will only be determined 6 or 7 days before our game.

It also worries me that Saints haven't issued any warnings that the date could be changed.

Doesn't show that it's a joke, it shows that they're good at planning.

For those who can't be ar5ed to click the link it says "**This fixture will move to 5.30pm Saturday 6 February if either team is involved in an FA Cup replay"

It also worries me that Saints haven't issued any warnings that the date could be changed.

Apart from the one on the page you go to for ticket information for this match you mean? http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-southampton-vs-west-ham-united-08022016-2871446.aspx

Please note that, should either Southampton or West Ham require a replay in the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup, the date of this fixture will revert to Saturday 6th February, with a kick-off time of 5.30pm.

Apart from the one on the page you go to for ticket information for this match you mean? http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/tickets-southampton-vs-west-ham-united-08022016-2871446.aspx

Please note that, should either Southampton or West Ham require a replay in the fourth round of the Emirates FA Cup, the date of this fixture will revert to Saturday 6th February, with a kick-off time of 5.30pm.

Fair enough. Didn't find that on the mobile app.

So, having moved my shifts once to take account of the move to Monday, I may have to move them again (which won't be possible) if the game moves back to its original day. Isn't modern football Wonderful?

Once Sky or BT are involved, no.

What it clearly shows is that they are only concerned with their schedules and profits !

They don't give a sh!t about the supporters who go to matches !

What it clearly shows is that they are only concerned with their schedules and profits !

They don't give a sh!t about the supporters who go to matches !

We're irrelevant, and the sooner we realise it the better.

I'm just glad it's not the week before, we're away until the Sunday and back for the Monday. :o

Doesn't show that it's a joke, it shows that they're good at planning.

For those who can't be ar5ed to click the link it says "**This fixture will move to 5.30pm Saturday 6 February if either team is involved in an FA Cup replay"

of course it shows it's a joke you kn0bjockey, if they were "good at planning" as you like to compliment them with they would have stuck the game on the Saturday evening at the first attempt and saved themselves the hassle of requiring a plan B at all.

of course it shows it's a joke you kn0bjockey, if they were "good at planning" as you like to compliment them with they would have stuck the game on the Saturday evening at the first attempt and saved themselves the hassle of requiring a plan B at all.

Clearly they have a reason for not wanting it on a Saturday evening unless they have to do so. I should think it has something to do with advertising rates for MNF compared to SNF. Also, if they shift our game to Saturday they run the risk of not having a midweek game at all, which is inefficient.

Having Plan B and publicising it is clearly "planning".