Bastian Schweinsteiger

beowulf

Wages would be absurd, but at the base of the diamond, depending on who we were playing I think he would be quality. He's not the box to box midfielder he was, but there is no reason he couldn't turn himself into a Pirlo.

But yeh he's basically said he's not playing for Europe which presumably means he's going to the US or China, or he's going to sit out his massive contract at Utd, then move to the US or China.

Wie wäre es nein, du verrückter Mann . Ist das wirklich einen neuen Thread rechtfertigen ? Ein Spieler, der nicht in Verbindung gebracht und ist so kein Heiligen Art der Unterzeichnung . Schrauben Sie es , ich werde meine ganze Post in Deutsch zu tun, zumindest , um es interessant zu machen.

Wie wäre es nein, du verrückter Mann . Ist das wirklich einen neuen Thread rechtfertigen ? Ein Spieler, der nicht in Verbindung gebracht und ist so kein Heiligen Art der Unterzeichnung . Schrauben Sie es , ich werde meine ganze Post in Deutsch zu tun, zumindest , um es interessant zu machen.

Ja.

I wouldn't recommend that, bound to be a couple of pedants on here lurking in the cobweb covered corners itching for the chance to correct your sentence construction, and lack of umlauts!!

:p

Is he out of favour at United? I would love to see his experience in Midfield. I know he is 32 but his experience would be valuable.

YES.....I was about to say the same thing, but then we'd both look like idiots.

at that age ..he already has a limited shelf life, but would be a real acquisition - even for a season. His international experience is phenomenal by any standard.

.......Another Alan Ball, or Peter Rodrigues.

Love the Mail. In that story they have "Southampton defender Jose Fonte (left) could be playing alongside Paul Pogba this season" thrown in.