I've Just Seen Some UFO's

dune

probably chinese lanterns.....i saw one a few weeks back and wondered wtf it was as it was too bright and slow to be a plane/helicopter.

realised a couple of weeks ago (after my mate's neighbour lit one) that it must've been that.

HTH

I'm sure it wasn't, the lights were too big, must've been a **** off lantern if that's what they were.

This is the report of the incident that was reported on 25th June:

Date: June 25, 2010

Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Near Dunes house.

Number of witnesses: 2

Number of Objects: Large light undeterminable.

Shape of Objects: Uncertain was a very large light.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Last night my girlfriend and I witnesses a strange light lift off from nearby or near dunes house. It made no sound and although at first we thought it may be a helicopter in the distance, the light off it was extremely bright and there wasn't any sound to be heard. It lifted up far too fast for a helicopter too and there are no airports or military bases in the direction it was in.

It was a brief encounter, but it lifted into sky very quickly and was very visible as it was a clear night. Once it got to what was a high altitude it flew off into the direction of 'space' and eventually it blinked out of sight, this was by far the strangest part of the sighting as it was very clear to see it 'lift off'

Just thought I'd add this as it's your field of research.

The only person I mock about such things is you. The only time UFOs are reported in the main media is when

they can dismiss them as natural events. The real scarey stuff is never mentioned.

Delldays you ought to ask your sonar people about strange objects tracked underwater with no logical explanation. For your future prospects don't

post anything on here though as you will end up in deep trouble.

http://ufos.about.com/sitesearch.htm?terms=uso&SUName=ufos&TopNode=99

The only person I mock about such things is you.

Delldays you ought to ask your sonar people about strange objects tracked underwater with no logical explanation. For your future prospects don't

post anything on here though as you will end up in deep trouble.

http://ufos.about.com/sitesearch.htm?terms=uso&SUName=ufos&TopNode=99

we know what everything is we hear underwater....be sure of that...

This description fits what I saw.

Sleaford, Lincolnshire-26th June 2010

Jun.29, 2010 in Lincolnshire Leave a Comment

Location of Sighting: Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Date of Sighting: 26th June 2010

Time: 11;30pm

Witness Name: Dan

Witness Statement: Strange large helicopter sized orange glow hovering over a holiday site in sleaford lincolnshire on the 26th of june, my parents are the ones who actually witnessed this, i’m merely typing this for them,

they said the orb hovered for about 2mins directly in the centre of the camp, within earshot of my parents home. It was silent, and did not generate any sound which is unusual for something so large.

It then produced smaller orange lights before hovering away, silently, and then up into the air and it was gone.

My parents only saw the glow, no object behind, they have a photograph which I am waiting to see and will post when I have, they are positive, as am I that this was no chinese lantern or helicopter and certainly no plane, due to the fact that it didn’t make any noise and my parents were only maybe a hundred or so yards away.

anyone see anything similar or saturday night, the 26th of june 2010 in sleaford lincolnshire? or near by?

As soon as I recieve the image it’ll be uploaded asap

please get in touch. thank you.

Source: http://www.uk-ufo.co.uk

Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our “submit sighting” form

Big bright glowing things (flame coloured) moving accross the sky slowly. First two together, then another one and then another one. I suppose they could be helicopters.

that was North Korea's World Cup defenders. They were set-a-lite after their President sent them on a trip to outer space !

(well what do you expect on a quiet morning in the close season!)

I'm sure it wasn't, the lights were too big, must've been a **** off lantern if that's what they were.

This is the report of the incident that was reported on 25th June:

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Last night my girlfriend and I witnesses a strange light lift off from nearby or near dunes house. It made no sound and although at first we thought it may be a helicopter in the distance, the light off it was extremely bright and there wasn't any sound to be heard. It lifted up far too fast for a helicopter too and there are no airports or military bases in the direction it was in.

It was a brief encounter, but it lifted into sky very quickly and was very visible as it was a clear night. Once it got to what was a high altitude it flew off into the direction of 'space' and eventually it blinked out of sight, this was by far the strangest part of the sighting as it was very clear to see it 'lift off'

Just thought I'd add this as it's your field of research.

Why censor the location? It's easy to find the original text: http://worldufos.blogspot.com/2010/06/ufo-seen-rising-off-ground-at-oakham.html

These things are in the echo today too.... must be a lot about at the moment ;-)

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/8245421.Lanterns____blaze_risk/

They were not chinese lanterns, what I definitely saw were the size of a helicopter as in the description a couple saw in sleaford and in line with what was reported near me a couple of days before. I saw E.T. Fact.

The ISS went over your house last night @ 9.15pm. Tue Jun 29/09:14 PM 4 Minutes

Direction: 16 above WSW 16 above E

I hope this solves your problem you tool?

No, because I saw the UFO's at 2230 hrs. There were 4 of them. And I could see a passenger jets flashing lights way above the orbs.

as you say they were to you UFOs. Now the most important letter is the "U", which I am sure you know stands for unidentified. Just because you have been unable to identify what the Flying Object was, doesn't mean that it is ET and his pals.

There has been a marked increase in the number of reports. In the last few weeks, 'orange lights' have been reported or videoed in Queensland, Moscow, Estonia, Arizona, and the across the length of the UK (Highlands, Guildford, London (Bromley, Beckenham, Wanstead) , Cambridge, Liverpool, Bristol, Newquay, Clacton (Essex), Norfolk etc).

My money is on it being hot summer nights, alcohol, parties, alcohol, weddings, alcohol and lanterns.

I can believe in the UFOs, but come on Dune I'm not buying the "fact" that you have a girlfriend....

seen the same thing on 3 separate occasions since april this year, very fast, chaging direction and far too big to be a chinese lantern, massive.

They presumably slowed down when they saw me looking as they were probably searching for intelligent life and in seeing me accomplished their mission.8)

Probably a bird with an iphone.

Surely any spaceships would be detected before entering the atmosphere??

And I believe in aliens, they're just too far away to worry about.

Do you honestly believe that the truth would be told to us :facepalm:

As for aliens being too far away to worry about, well millions "know" that aliens are already with us here on Earth .

As for aliens being too far away to worry about, well millions "know" that aliens are already with us here on Earth .

I wonder...

I've never been a believer in biblical spin, but I do believe in many of the events documented. Take the biblical plagues - these can be explained a huge volcanic eruption on the Greek island of Santorini in the 16th century BC.

Could Adam and Eve have been aliens?

I believe in a few years the governments will have no control over whether or not we 'know'

They have been here, i am sure of that, which is why IMO the ancient civilizations were so advanced and many of their 'gods' are in fact descriptions of aliens

All IMO of course.