Big Buyout of Pompey on the Cards.

PES

If Sven Goran Ericksson takes over then clearly this is an indicator that Pompey as Storrie alluded to, are about to be taken over. Obviously that's good news so long as it's not a takeover of a Man City Magnitude, that would be truelly horrendous! :(

Poopey fans are worse than ours.

I have heard so many new take over rumours that they firmly believe in, my step dad comes home dailly banging on about how someone's ITK at work and a South African, Greek, Dutch even and Estonian is set to take over.

Then the minute I get at work, some lout is banging on about another new foregin investor!

Your more broke than us, get over it!

On BBC sport Eriksson DENIES that he wants to leave Mexico for Portsmouth...now that is a surprise isn't it?!?!

Ok here is how I see it, Pompey have no money Gaydamak is looking to sell and will put NOTHING in. However, Portsmouth have contacted Sven, Brian Kidd has joined Pompey and the Executive Chairman stated last week Pompey were on the cusp of new ownership. It is possible that Sven is a done deal, Brian Kidd was part of Svens England management team and the only way Pompey can afford Sven is if we have new owners....... Rose tinted specks? Possibly, I know only as much as you lot do. Interesting times to be a Pompey supporter! :)

Ok here is how I see it, Pompey have no money Gaydamak is looking to sell and will put NOTHING in. However, Portsmouth have contacted Sven, Brian Kidd has joined Pompey and the Executive Chairman stated last week Pompey were on the cusp of new ownership. It is possible that Sven is a done deal, Brian Kidd was part of Svens England management team and the only way Pompey can afford Sven is if we have new owners....... Rose tinted specks? Possibly, I know only as much as you lot do. Interesting times to be a Pompey supporter! :)

Bless :)

We understand

We've done this soooooo many times.

We understand

The bloody gauling thing, from a Saints supporter's perspective, is that I can see it happening at Pompey, and I couldn't deny them their better fortune, just because SFC is run by a bunch of idiots, and none of them Scots, as it happens, or one-eyed. The days of good surprises at St Marys are a long way off.

We understand

Thanks Bridge, though I know for an absolute fact, Vulcan/Paul Allen were enquiring about SFC, you were very close to being subject of a takeover bid. I cant remember the exact details of why it fell through, something to do with the major shareholders but I do know it was a very close run thing.

Yeah and Kidd was Fergies second in commnad as well, I expect he's leaving man u to go to FP

The new owners may well be the receivers

Thanks Bridge, though I know for an absolute fact, Vulcan/Paul Allen were enquiring about SFC, you were very close to being subject of a takeover bid. I cant remember the exact details of why it fell through, something to do with the major shareholders but I do know it was a very close run thing.

They're just waiting for Lowe to finish his destruction, after all, even rich people like a bargain ;)

If Sven Goran Ericksson takes over then clearly this is an indicator that Pompey as Storrie alluded to, are about to be taken over. Obviously that's good news so long as it's not a takeover of a Man City Magnitude, that would be truelly horrendous! :(

Since Sven Gordon said in the media yesterday that he has no intention of leaving Mexico, does that mean we can chalk this one up as another failed takeover?

Can I go on record saying that Brian Kid will be Skatesmuff manager until the end of the season.

You heard it here first.

33/1 with skybet.com if you're so sure!!

Sven is still where the money is though interestingly there has been some money for Souness - Ladbrokes are now only 9/1!

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Since Sven Gordon said in the media yesterday that he has no intention of leaving Mexico, does that mean we can chalk this one up as another failed takeover?

Following Mexico's 0-2 defeat to USA, I don't think the Mexican FA will give a rat's arse to Ericsson's intentions.

Following Mexico's 0-2 defeat to USA, I don't think the Mexican FA will give a rat's arse to Ericsson's intentions.

But we all know about Ericsson's propensity to do nothing but go on holiday once he has been sacked by an international body, and not bother looking for another job until his previous contract comes to an end and his lucrative payments dry up ;)

More developments from the pages of 'The Times' note the inclusion of the awful 'Middle Eastern Bid', give me the European buyers over the Cash Rich Arabs any day of the week, were they to embarrass us like City, I don't know what i'd do??? :mad:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/portsmouth/article5721468.ece

Phoning Adams at his sons 5th birthday party to tell him he was sacked, lovely famil club even RL wouldnt do that.

It is amazing that people want to buy Pompey when the could have other clubs.It always makes me wonder why.

me too.

Might also be worth a punt on a Man City win this weeknd, they have enjoyed playing the Skates in recent times. Enjoyed to the tune of NINE goals in the last two meetings, if memory serves me right.

Trouble is City's away form is pretty poor - I can see Pompey winning this one unfortunately

Phoning Adams at his sons 5th birthday party to tell him he was sacked, lovely famil club even RL wouldnt do that.

It is amazing that people want to buy Pompey when the could have other clubs.It always makes me wonder why.

Sadly Nick, I don't think Pompey has ever been described as a 'Family Club'.

Sadly Nick, I don't think Pompey has ever been described as a 'Family Club'.
I think it is a family club as you do keep it in the family there. Imtold that the Valentine cards from father to daughter has been selling like hotcakes at Clintons in Southsea

I think it is a family club as you do keep it in the family there. Imtold that the Valentine cards from father to daughter has been selling like hotcakes at Clintons in Southsea

Wa-hey, Boom Boom! Happy Valentines Nick! ;)