Jump to content

danjosaint

Members
  • Posts

    2019
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by danjosaint

  1. Hopefully he can f*** off to liverpool as well
  2. Don't panic it's a friendly
  3. 15th
  4. And the best midfield options
  5. It will backfire, a 1 team cb shouldve been bought in already, if we buy after (yes after vvd goes) we will get stung as teams know how much we have to spend, be it Hoedt or as like in january when we webt for Schar (except we wouldn't pay the extra 5m). We will start season on the back foot yet again
  6. Yes because he believed he was signing for koeman by all accounts and when he left the boufal transfer was somewhat in limbo
  7. If or when vvd goes how about a look at Jannik Vestergaard, I saw something on newsnow so I had a little lookup and to be fair does look like could be a quality signing, being Danish international perhaps Hojberg could put in a word
  8. Rumours on newsnow we could be looking at Allan the Brazilian holding midfielder at napoli
  9. This is what I would play at home but with boufal instead of Tadic except they'd be on left with Redmond on right
  10. Id play Gabbi just in behind Austin for all those little knockdown, we know what a good instinctive finisher Gabbi is
  11. Just let him go, I'm sure the black box has found a replacement for about 1million euros from kazakstan, lets face it he will go and only a fraction will get put into team, citing wages, agents and sell on fees followed by Les reeds usual speech
  12. A bit peed if I'm honest, we really need a Acm and as many have said another Dm, although I have a feeling Hojberg will step up
  13. Have to agree on this, I remember him coming here and the villa fans laughing saying he'll help take us down, I don't know but there has to be something in it
  14. So u wouldn't say Eriksson was a midfielder because I would and he had 12 on his own
  15. What about us having cheeky bid for Adrian then, I know he lost his place but always seemed decent keeper
  16. Who then sits on bench for 3mths whilst paying his inflated wages
  17. 5 for me
  18. Am I the only one getting peed off with this, I've got to the point just let him go for the 65-70m as long as it's reinvested in team, we really do need a another cb, acm and a dm
  19. Eklund and Pahars for me
  20. Rather than us allegedly offering 20m for a sassulo striker, why not try for josh king from Bournemouth, had an impressive season and would give us a different option up front
  21. After watching u21s last night must say Maxi Arnold the German captain looked superb and exactly what we need linking midfield and attack and perfect foil with Romeu, also the German right back looked superb
  22. Or that he's related to owner
  23. Have we moved on from #zyechwatch to #marcosllorentewatch yet
  24. Hope he shows more promise than at euros
×
×
  • Create New...