Jump to content

Dr Who?

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    12050
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dr Who?

  1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20843072 This is not a picture from tonight then? Got my hopes up! They better win!
  2. Weekend I was let down on a huge win, by Sheffield united, who lost to the mighty Hartlepool. Sick was not the word! Only going to bet on the premier league from now on as it is sooo predictable..... Chelsea loss now you watch.
  3. Resting his players for the big game on sat?
  4. Same, well 137.00
  5. Chelsea 4-0 Liverpool to win or lose 3-0 Newcastle draw.
  6. Ha ha ha
  7. Wenger
  8. I do not think this is the case. I think at the time I jumped on the bandwagon of not signing quality, but I think it was just a case of a learning curve. The team from the start of the season is pretty much the same that started the season and you would not have thought this watching us yesterday. The only thing I worry about is a keeper, and cover. Our starting 11 is good for a mid table team now. Supporters always jump on this old chestnut, and I will remind you that supporters said the same in the 2 promotion seasons.... Turned out ok I think. In Nigel I trust, even if you do not.
  9. Mr Wenger does not look well!
  10. I am sorry, but Nigel Adkins is spot on, and a great manager.
  11. Nice point, out the bottom 3..... Villa game is massive!
  12. Good point
  13. Please hold it.
  14. Stop opting for power! Place it.
  15. Steeeeeeeeeve really
  16. Why we sitting back?
  17. You know what is coming, we all know what is coming, but we have played soooo well.
  18. It was a push, agreed.
  19. I know, I was fuming for both! If we lose now I will blame the change.
  20. Agreed, but still 15 left.
  21. Why take lambert off, I am fuming that he made a change at all!
  22. Why make a change, it is going well, and this will screw it up!
  23. Not much made of the fact it was not offside.
×
×
  • Create New...