Jump to content

shirleysfc

Members
  • Posts

    2179
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirleysfc

  1. Sorry for going all MLG on you but Vorm had played international football for Holland before Swansea signed him. I'm not sure that qualifies him as unkown.
  2. About what?
  3. I've seen two broken down cars today... both blue. Got to mean 3 points tomorrow surely?
  4. :lol:
  5. shirleysfc

    Snow

    Come on now June, play nicely with the other girls.
  6. There will be loads of people travelling on tickets in other people's names. There's the plus ones and people who have used friends/family tickets to apply etc If they stop people getting on the coaches because their name's not on the ticket there'll be a riot!!
  7. School girl error June, I'm not from Shirley. Princess.
  8. Touchy little princess aren't you.
  9. I didn't think hurricanes had to be named after girls anymore?
  10. You're joking yeah? Bart is a professional footballer, if the crowd today made him nervous what's gonna happen if he plays next Sunday?? I know Alpine's a bit OTT sometimes but I think he's spot on about Bart
  11. Any chance of Dune having another melt down this weekend?
  12. I'm assuming you'll have your finest Danny Dyer clobber on... Pwoper Nawty!!
  13. A few weeks ago I asked the ticket office what would happen if someone was awarded a ticket but then couldn't travel. The reply was the ticket would become void as they are non-transferable and non-refundable. I'm not sure how they'll police this seeing as people have been allowed to apply for extra tickets, especially as they're putting people on different coaches and not asking for the names of who's using the extra tickets
  14. Did you have to give the name of the person using your +1? If not then I can't see any issue. There's a chance someone in our party can't go now so someone else will be using the ticket, I'd imagine this will be quite common.
  15. Is it just the lead name or does every ticket have a different name printed?
  16. Do the bus tickets have applicants name etc on?
  17. Has anyone heard when we'll be allowed to pick up our bus tickets?
  18. http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/9221392.Striker_turns_down_Saints_move/ - Jay Rod £5m http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/9111410.Sharp__turns_down_Saints__claim_reports/ - Sharp £3.25m http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/saints/news/9376436.Sky_Blue_Lukas_on_Saints__hit_list/ - Lukas £2m - £3m So we either have upto £5m to spend on players or nothing... make your mind up echo!!
  19. Double bubble??
  20. Arsenal or Fulham away please
  21. West Ham losing!!!
  22. Argggghhh... still no email, nothing on my online history and no money taken from my account!!! We applied in the original ballot and averaged 3 aways each!
×
×
  • Create New...