-
Posts
1,562 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Stripey McStripe Shirt
-
As a fellow adopted Cestrian, I concur.
-
The small things in life that annoy you
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to whelk's topic in The Lounge
Sorry, I didn't think it was too much to expect people to put in a little effort. -
The small things in life that annoy you
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to whelk's topic in The Lounge
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cm2rmjnlm94o People like this. If you've applied for over 500 jobs (let's assume an average of about 10 per day) it's probably blatantly obviously to your potential future employer that you've spent bugger all time researching the company/working on your application. Almost certainly the same CV fired out to 500 companies with the same typos and generic bollocks. I get that people don't want to spend hours/days on a single application, but bloody hell. Put a little effort in and stop complaining it's everyone else's fault. If you've found 500 jobs to apply for, it's clearly not down to lack of job opportunities, it's down to laziness in your part. Eugh, I sound old. -
Is there an african nations cup this year?
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Roo1976's topic in The Saints
Congratulations Morocco! Thoroughly deserved! -
I haven't seen that, but I can be virtually certain that most aren't written by actual Americans, but bots.
-
I laughed but it's actually terrifying that this fruit cake is supposedly the leader of the free world.
-
The small things in life that annoy you
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to whelk's topic in The Lounge
The reporting of this meningitis outbreak. It's very sad that an 18 year old and a 21 year old have died. For some reason though the BBC keep reporting it as "two people between the ages of 18 and 21". -
If we had started the season with Peretz and Larin…
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Toussaint's topic in The Saints
Cyle is a breath of fresh air, but just as much of a gamble as Downs was. Just goes to show the fine line between success and failure. Not sorting the goalkeeper situation sooner though is borderline unforgivable after multiple seasons of everyone and their dog being aware it was a major problem. -
The small things in life that annoy you
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to whelk's topic in The Lounge
Thanks for this post trousers. I'll have a think about whatever happened to common courtesy and get back to you in due course. Kind regards, Stripey -
Coventry 1-2 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to LegalEagle's topic in The Saints
Ha. Could you imagine how long it'd take VAR to make decisions for that (in the Prem, obviously). -
Coventry 1-2 Saints - Match Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to LegalEagle's topic in The Saints
Baz would have saved that too.- 900 replies
-
- 14
-
-
Wrecks hamstring. Stripey McStripe Shirt. Improving people's posts since 2025.
-
Now 4-0 after 20 mins.
-
Proper lol at Spurs. Keeper on his debut, and let in 3 howlers in first 15 mins and then subbed off. Pretty sure that's the end of his Spurs career. Funny as it is, I actually feel sorry for him.
-
Donald Trump Appreciation Thread
Stripey McStripe Shirt replied to Guided Missile's topic in The Lounge
-
I know I shouldn't find this funny because it'll probably result in Trump bombing more and of Iran because it offends his tiny penis, but... https://www.yahoo.com/news/videos/iran-state-media-share-lego-130648827.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAABaS16LokkOeaXbDTF71z7RVIJ5Umz7fYxAc03PplmetGUnNAaX4cmrxVa9B2z7wm0NmEpHIIakg2yQ5mX-V3IORSUiRX3aTQxe0e2uJR3mfUuwf-iUCynPKdNNFbNQw4QpED9d8LJX1FbN_0BLvPF5LnZvjAw9-HjOPJAQvY5u8
-
Still only just after 11:30 mate, so got an hour or so to wait. Did you have a late breakfast?
-
Sorry, just to clarify, an unfortunate number of American tourists there though.
-
By the time this game comes around it'll be the lowest priority game left of their season, and they'll be on a downer having just lost the League cup final. Already looking forward to who we will be drawn against in the semis.
-
Still a nutjob.
-
Don't want to get ahead of myself, but when was the last time we won at Wembley three times in one season?
-
Only experience I have is of St Lucia, but If highly, highly recommend. Beautiful place, friendly people. Never once felt unsafe.
