Gloucester Saint
Subscribed Users-
Posts
9024 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Gloucester Saint
-
Whoever thought Jamie Smith would be more effective than BBL and Hundred winning skipper James Vince needs to take a long look in the mirror. Smith is one of the overrated players I’ve ever seen and that horrific dismissal to Labuschagne in Sydney was one of the worst I’ve seen in an England shirt. Kind of summed up Bazball.
-
The Burnham Years - Can the new(ish) broom sweep clean?
Gloucester Saint replied to iansums's topic in The Lounge
Not that we’ve seen it this summer, but seen some horrible shunts in that road in the wet as water tends to collect after sustained and intense rainfall. -
The Burnham Years - Can the new(ish) broom sweep clean?
Gloucester Saint replied to iansums's topic in The Lounge
She always had a (Osborne) view. -
The Burnham Years - Can the new(ish) broom sweep clean?
Gloucester Saint replied to iansums's topic in The Lounge
More on burning than Burnham, but we had to close our doors and windows on Saturday night and Sunday am due to this. It smelt like a bonfire on steroids https://www.facebook.com/GlosFireandRescueService/posts/group-manager-richard-jackson-lockyer-at-gloucestershire-fire-and-rescue-service/1020500710868553/ This was the source https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c3d3zpzjd44o -
CSR has reset so it could suit all parties. Probably another relegation for Aaron though!
-
Diaper Don 😂 https://music.youtube.com/podcast/JRkkJD4woMo https://www.snopes.com/news/2026/02/02/trump-poop-executive-order/
-
I’m certainly not poo-pooing what you’re saying. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/trump-poos-himself-much-you-37504517 https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/sleepy-donald-trump-poos-himself-37491731
-
Not content with poisoning customers and landing them with some of the country’s highest water bills in a seasonal economy, SW Water now scares them senseless in the middle of the night with an update about a hosepipe ban https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cy8ey8lv5jno
-
-
BBD definitely gave a David Speedie-type ‘I don’t want to be here’ display today. He’s off surely. One permanent striker and one loan, possibly one or both contingent on either Archer going to WBA or someone, somewhere thinking Damian Downs could do a job for them (banger racing driver?). Cameron looked lively and keen when he came on so I’m guessing its Downs they want to shift plus BBD if Eustace still wants him, or unless he’s waiting for Derby’s Saudi investment to go for better.
-
Oh, I very much agree. But by the same logic BBD couldn’t control a football ⚽️ nor Fellows keep his head over the ball against a mid-table L2 outfit.
-
Fawa News always makes think of the FA - expecting to see Tonda charges outcomes…
-
He is from me, one of my favourite Saints players for years and first proper focal point since Pelle. Che did a decent stint as second striker but not sure I’d go quite as far as calling him a focal point in the sane way.
-
Deleted post
-
Difficult to understand how he achieved it with some success for Blackburn based on what we’ve seen. I wonder if it’s David Speedie syndrome eg moved from north, didn’t want to in many ways and just isn’t tuned in.
-
The Burnham Years - Can the new(ish) broom sweep clean?
Gloucester Saint replied to iansums's topic in The Lounge
50/50 - what do you reckon? 😂😂😂 -
Salt is corrosive - in more ways than one.
-
My local EFL side won’t be, they’re getting dicked 0-3 by Charlton and Nathan Jones.
-
Take it you won’t be having his name on the back of your new away kit purchase?
-
I’ve got some Bowland Bee Honey Pale Ale on the go from a trip up north. Good stuff.
-
THB should score there.
-
The only worse first touches I’ve seen are Damion Downs and Carlton Palmer in a Saints shirt.
-
New range I assume, I thought it was an energy drink.
-
Bit more like it from Dobbin.
-
Poor old MLG.
