Gloucester Saint
Subscribed Users-
Posts
9024 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Gloucester Saint
-
Malmo-Copenhagen is a good double header weekender with the Oresund Bridge between the two.
-
That old chant from the Milton end days would take the entire first half to complete.
-
Yep, and they can stay until the end of the visitor visas they came in on in a detention centre, then straight out on the day they expire. They had ample time to confess any cruelty towards them when they arrived. If they want to appeal they can do it from their country of origin at their own cost. The phrase ‘fuck off’ comes to mind.
-
If Hants reached the final, we’d only lose like we have in the last two when a mere run a ball was required with around 5 wickets remaining from 25-30 balls anyway.
-
You’re not alone it seems https://www.fodors.com/world/north-america/canada/experiences/news/canadians-really-did-boycott-the-u-s-and-it-cost-america-billions $3.3bn reasons not to vote for white supremacist populists. A couple of Donald’s super fans grunting and scratching their balls on the comments section.
-
The price reflected his success in the first season of the 💯 and Big Bash down under for the Sydney Sixers where he’s been one of the best players in the tournament for years. But yes, I agree, he’s been inconsistent for MI and got a 🦆 at the Utilita.
-
I try not to demonise Reform politicians and voters with having single digit IQs but when they say things like Pochin just did, and launch pathetic unworkable ‘policies’ like yesterday, I don’t need to. They do a great job of it all by themselves. https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/reform-mp-sarah-pochin-france-world-war-two-jibe-408436/ That said, in answer to the Lib Dem councillor asking how she ever got elected, that’s because Mike Amesbury started punching people in the street. Not a good idea, not least if you’re the town’s MP.
-
Good overseas players would make a difference - Miller did well at Lords but looks over the hill generally, Stubbs was poor for both Hants and the Timid.
-
Durham opener and on fringes of England test team - not at the moment though. Southern Timid would better describe the batting this year.
-
Or MKay
-
Yep, and I’m pretty sure they are UK born as well. They’re dreadful human beings, along with whoever posted that initial clip of PC Marsden completely out of context, and if they did leave the UK of their own accord, then brilliant. And I’d say that about anyone who carries out such violent assaults on female, male police officers and members of the wider public. But otherwise getting into ICE territory.
-
There’s a beer for that https://teignworthybrewery.com/buy/standard/cor-bugga/
-
Although prick an old favourite. Impossible to use it without sounding confrontational.
-
And the fact he’s 30 or coming up for, so his injury history will likely get worse than better.
-
Goal celebration music
-
Get people angry, announce an unworkable gimmick to get the old blokes hanging around Wetherspoons all day to splutter Ruddles County or Carling in excitement ‘I’ll fuckin’ tell you what, right” and it’ll amount to nothing because 1) as you say it requires cooperation from neighbours they’ve spent years antagonising and 2) they’re not getting anywhere near power. Furthermore, it distracts their base from Tice now being under Parliamentary standards investigation https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/ceqe24qjgzdo Who’d have thought a party with overseas funding even the Gaydamak family would have blushed at for Pompey would have these issues?
-
I did it a while ago but people keep on quoting his posts (not just you).
-
Rishi Sunak would an improvement with bat in hand, let alone Rishi Patel. Sorry to MLG but Orr joined from Sussex, but it hasn’t worked out.
-
With all of the references to ‘centrists’ from some posters (mainly one but not all him), I thought I’d look at any politics books I’d bought recently on Kindle. I’d already read Ken Clarke’s Kind of Blue. 5 there, three from Conservatives, one from the current Labour PM and one from the Lib Dem leader on social care. If I referred to any of Javid, May (who I voted for) and Heseltine and lumped them in Farage, Robinson, Lowe etc, that’s crazy and the former three would be rather offended. And rightly so. Especially Javid who understandably is strongly anti-racist and anti-Islamophobia. Yet we get these wallies referring to the ‘left’ and lumping in Glasman, Burnham, Streeting, Davey with Polanski and Corbyn. Thick as mince as well isn’t it?
-
They’re revolting and a direct by-product of having a white supremacist government in the White House. One hopes once Trump is boxed in after November that Israel’s security and financial support is under review until their electorate pull their finger out and jettison the two Mad Bens. I doubt the Democrats have the bollocks to challenge them either sadly.
-
Another day, another lie https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cz05yx5dd7yo
-
You’d support a great international football team as well. Downside - you’d become a frittata.
-
Two more small boats pilots banged up, that’s 10 in a very short space of time since the legislation making it a criminal offence https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cq6d8m1y3y9o Channel crossings down 42% on last year yet the sea conditions have been better.
-
You have to book three weeks ahead here to get a slot for the tip. Thank goodness the main lobbing out phase of our house full renovation was last year and before.
-
One more clip posted of Gavin Bazunu letting a shot through his body for Doncaster v Bromley should do it.
