Gloucester Saint
Subscribed Users-
Posts
9024 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by Gloucester Saint
-
Especially on the training ground when the wind is blowing the wrong way and the smog works drift in.
-
The Burnham Years - Can the new(ish) broom sweep clean?
Gloucester Saint replied to iansums's topic in The Lounge
As soon as I saw that on BBC News just now, I thought ‘I know someone who will be pleased with that’! -
Still, Boro have a good future replacement for Hellberg https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cdew76g9d1zo
-
My Dad queued up to get his Against the World book signed for me after he joined Saints. I still have it in my home library. We’ve lost him, Armstrong, Nicholl and Bally now from that famous and entertaining side.
-
McAllister’s early foul was as yellow a card as you can get. Arguable ref letting it go for both sides but escalation in Argentina’s behaviour when not shown an early yellow was an obvious to adapt.
-
We could copy the Lancashire cricket fans every time he scored. ’Oh Wanky Wanky Wanky Wanky Wanky Wanky Wanky Wankshear!’
-
Fucking weirdos and a liar as well. Do I care about Southampton? No. Do I like them? Dislikes and then whines on about why. Skate levels of obsession. At least the skates and us have a proper rivalry. You can tell when a club hasn’t and why Leeds, Sunderland and Newcastle aren’t bothered about them. Noddy, nothing club in a wasteland of an area with a highly dubious mayor. Three clear chances at promotion, and blew every single one. Portsmouth are our rivals. We don’t give a shit about you and whether you all vaporise when Billingham explodes one day.
-
Seems to pick up a lot of the Potteries and Midlands ones, sometimes Manchester. I do watch some of the episodes on iPlayer to help get some inspiration for our house renovation.
-
Would be a popular signing with @Master Bates
-
What I remember more was the heavy rain which came down in the second half and then walking back to the bus stop in it after Dion Dublin’s last minute winner. Broke his leg badly next game v Palace and never really got another look in at Old Trafford. Very good career though.
-
The Burnham Years - Can the new(ish) broom sweep clean?
Gloucester Saint replied to iansums's topic in The Lounge
Better than Jeremy Kyle I suppose. FT thought it was Mahmood last week https://www.ft.com/content/54d17925-a1d3-4bae-a1bc-a325df7577dd?syn-25a6b1a6=1 but she’s got a lot of political capital at the Home Office in a very difficult job. -
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1085176774034152&set=a.182213820997123&type=3&mibextid=wwXIfr&rdid=ubH6mdniM6p67Pvo&share_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fshare%2F1cj9KGdiHN%2F%3Fmibextid%3DwwXIfr Falklands = UK World Cup = Spain, not Argentina
-
As long as it’s not the Valley Slags
-
100th anniversary matches.
-
Shearer - Beauty has beaten the Beast today
-
Love it that he has to stand next to the Mexican and Canadian Presidents both of whom he’s quarrelled extensively with.
-
I was just referring to what went off after the final whistle, but yes agree Fernandez a scrote. Unai Simon as Gaby Yorath just hinted at won’t thrust his keeper gloves tournament best trophy like a cock as Emi Martinez classlessly did 4 years ago.
-
Rooney just called him on it.
-
1990 (Argentina again) and 1994 were worse.
-
Rooney digging out Infantino on his prison white trainers ‘He’s got to represent FIFA better than that’. On great form tonight.
-
Melania has to change his nappy first.
-
Fixed it for you.
-
At 26 a Barcelona hotel porter says to him ‘Mr Yamal, where did it all go wrong?’. Yamal - I spent it on Sangria, Paella, Ferraris and senoritas. The rest I wasted.
-
Just did, Parades the worst offender and needs a 10 game ban but Otamendi poor too. Simeone a prick as well. Yamal a European and World champion at 19.
-
🎵 Goose Green again ole ole 🎵
