Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Guess I was right again.
  2. Happy days, top half finish back on.
  3. Yeah that makes sense Raging Bullshitter. On the plus side my £5 subscription has stopped. Curry diet Steve?
  4. Glad we've already got 34 points.
  5. I don't like it. There's no banner and I can't find a list of my recent posts.
  6. No, merely that you wouldn't be bothered
  7. The Minister for Scotland has resigned from the government.
  8. Sorry to break Godwins Law but you'd hang one of Hitler's paintings in your house? How about a nice pot by Rolf Harris?
  9. Oh Hi Hamster Hammond.
  10. I'm just surprised. Those are serious accusations. If I found out David Walliams was a Jimmy Savile sympathiser, or JK Rowling had donated to A NeoNazi group,Id think long and hard about allowing their material in my house.
  11. I believe it was you or Hypo calling him an idiot a while back. Probably you, as it's pretty odd, not to mention *cretinous*, to read your children stories by a known antisemitic sympathiser https://www.berfrois.com/2019/12/for-jeremy-corbyn-michael-rosen/
  12. Jonnyboy

    Coronavirus

    Cummings should do the Daily Deaths briefing everyday from now on until there's a day with no deaths.
  13. Jonnyboy

    Coronavirus

    Everyone I know who has had it has kids, and they all stayed put and rode it out.
  14. Jonnyboy

    Coronavirus

    Still waiting for Deutsch Bank to go bust.
  15. Jonnyboy

    Coronavirus

    "Dom?" Are you on nickname basis with him?
  16. Well that reply made sense
  17. Jonnyboy

    Coronavirus

    You've been drinking.
  18. Jonnyboy

    Coronavirus

    Desperate deflection
  19. I thought you hated all raving Corbynistas? They're vicious antisemites don't you know.
  20. Jonnyboy

    Coronavirus

    Surely Boris' Brexit Gollum can't survive this f*ck up?
  21. Agree with measures to reduce seasonal flu. But don't downplay Covid, the excess deaths compared to the average for time of year has been more like 60k+ deaths.
  22. https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/michael-rosen-hospital-ill-intensive-care-a9529551.html CB Fry won't be bothered but I'm glad this lovely Jewish gentleman is out of intensive care.
  23. Lol, youre like the Hammond to CB Fry's Clarkson. Tragic.
  24. Be honest, if you can't understand the big words I can explain them to you. By the way, not that I read it, but I know it's one of your obsessions:
  25. Laughable stuff, senior staffers exposed as corrupt and incompetent and now they are lashing out at a whistleblowers and cancer survivors. Anyway, despite being history now it still needs to be studied to prevent more innocents having their lives ruined by the Israeli machine. A very interesting article examining the history of weaponisation of false anti-semitism claims: https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/corbyn-gone-israel-lobby-targeting-palestinians-directly
×
×
  • Create New...