Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Jonnyboy

    Coronavirus

    I'd rather Ed Miliband had won, Brexit would've stayed a kipper pipedream and the NHS would have been in much better shape to deal with Covid.
  2. I was thinking the other day, to win unfortunately you have to be ruthless, and if a replacement for Bertrand of the quality of KWP was available, I'd go for it. Sorry Berts.
  3. Wait til Spurs start slipping past 4th place....
  4. Did Amazon even show a replay of the penalty shout?
  5. Come on you Saints, go on and win this!
  6. Bednarek's 1st yellow of the season? Surprising.
  7. Theo! THEO!
  8. A popular post. I love to see it.
  9. Talking of EDL types...here's one
  10. If it rankles. Then don't respond.
  11. Lol. The majority are in the EDL?
  12. Funny how all the not-at-all-racists on here get all passionate at any kind of affirmative action taking place, but any kind of real racism taking place in the world being highlighted and its just the sound of crickets.
  13. How on earth do you know?
  14. It was a cracking dive from KWP as well.
  15. You know what, I don't think we are getting relegated this season 😇
  16. Chart says Saints won at home?
  17. I'd agree but it's always about racism with this one. The boy who cried wolf.
  18. When is Ings back?
  19. Monopoly is Tory economic policy.
  20. Big part of the goal for us though.
  21. https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/antisemitism-of-starmer/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-article-from-jvl-newsletter-post-title_8
  22. Why should we read your guff when you won't have courtesy of returning the favour?
  23. Villa manager on 5 live kept saying the Saints result was a freak result. Going to to enjoy seeing them struggle.
  24. Well done you have three things all of which can easily be contested. Are you going to bother to read these actions? : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LlGfnv4yjVTqKSXUyQJF1mVXyELQNkQm/view
  25. https://www.jewishvoiceforlabour.org.uk/article/fifty-times-jeremy-corbyn-stood-with-jewish-people/
×
×
  • Create New...