Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Lib Dumbs? Are you 8 years old?
  2. He probably believes all tax is theft.
  3. Think he means seconds.
  4. I hope you aren't high up in the armed forces!
  5. Good price if you don't mind finding and installing windows yourself : https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/awd-f3-ryzen-3-2200g-8gb-240gb-ssd-with-amd-vega-graphics-desktop-pc-at-awd-259-3376688
  6. Does anyone know if kids for a quid applies on the door today? Thanks
  7. Sounds like you should've applied for the role.
  8. If you must know, I heard the show about hippos was very good. Haven't seen it myself.
  9. Equally, not every post has to be criticising other posters for taking potshots at other posters, or moaning about black, gay or trans representation on TV.
  10. I don't even know what he's talking about.
  11. Watch out Mark Kermode, you've got competition.
  12. Is there something wrong with any of those things?
  13. Bless you.
  14. Tis the season of the new manager bounce.
  15. I make that 13 points from the last possible 21. Good form.
  16. Mccarthy should've gone down there.
  17. Is the Christian Colander like Russell's Teapot?
  18. What I'd like to know is how MLG gets more than 3 posts a day as Registered User? Am I well behind the times or is it divine intervention?
  19. Strange to read of Jews leaving the UK in fear and disgust after dreaded Hitler reincarnation Jeremy Corbyn defeated in election: https://tompride.wordpress.com/2019/12/30/while-antisemites-cheer-johnson-this-holocaust-survivors-family-is-fleeing-britain/
  20. It's an anology.
  21. There's more, and then there's the actual required more, as well you know.
  22. So what is the best way to have a secure future when your mortgage payments increase? At least a promotion at work surely? Or a second job maybe? Let's not get into a intellectual d*ck measuring contest, you might come out looking like Guided Missile.
  23. Yet Japan celebrate it in a totally non-Christian way. I believe they call it National Present Giving Day.
  24. Beg your pardon?
×
×
  • Create New...