Jump to content

Jonnyboy

Members
  • Posts

    14408
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jonnyboy

  1. Surprised Pepe isn't all over this thread.
  2. Why is this in Kindergarten? Genuine post.
  3. If they'd all stayed we'd have been in the champions league final 3 years ago
  4. Danny Rose looks like he's enjoying that result, I thought he hated football these days.
  5. Wanyama seems to have lost a lot of weight.
  6. Same thing happened to us about 4 years ago.
  7. Jonnyboy

    Ched Evans

    Reads like rape to me. The usual suspects doth protest too much.
  8. If we had done the double over Cardiff instead of the other way round we'd have a good chance
  9. Didn't he call Koeman an "asshat" once?
  10. The Saints are staying up!
  11. Cardiff are down imo.
  12. How bad are Sunderland
  13. Even if Cardiff win I think we'll be OK. I've no problem with Burnley or Brighton going down instead.
  14. Ripple is down.
  15. Lol Vest should gone down.
  16. Sorry I meant Long.
  17. Redmond to get his hattrick.
  18. Bertrand, why did he go back backwards in the first place?!! Grrr
  19. I'll settle for a bad shape and JWP struggling if we get goals and chances like this
  20. Redmond the legend.
  21. Or doing overtime at work.
  22. That Wolves free kick was offside.
  23. Cheers
  24. Any streams out there?
×
×
  • Create New...