Jump to content

Hatch

Members
  • Posts

    11,811
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hatch

  1. Quite a nice gap, would be great to see if we can maintain that. We shouldn't rest on our laurels quite yet though, there are still plenty of games to go.
  2. equal last. Respect.
  3. Did you know the TV series 'V' was a documentary not a science fiction programme.
  4. why dont they update this shyte. bloody annoying.
  5. Hatch

    FL Show BBC1

    I agree with this.
  6. his QPR contract is pay per play or something, so he aint getting a lot this season.
  7. Hatch

    Beattie

    not good enough any more. We have better already.
  8. Do they sell them in the club shop, I'm sure they are so people on here who would buy them to wear under their replica shirts.
  9. I refuse to recognise Delap as a footballer, so therefore Wallace.
  10. I got some bins to burn on saturday evening
  11. Hatch

    oh no

    ee bye gum
  12. JOhn Budgie Burridge
  13. 'The first I heard of it was yesterday afternoon' really!
  14. or even a keeper. Could be on the turnstiles or flipping burgers.
  15. works now
  16. :)
  17. I bet he never saw that coming
  18. It's Ipswich away for what it's worth.
  19. 2, 3, 4 , 1
  20. I've not clicked the link or read the thread, is it about the Rugby last Saturday?
  21. Lumb moving to Notts just read on bbc webcell
  22. likewise, tried to change mine, now it defaults to 0-0
  23. Hatch

    TheBettingRoom

    They seemed to be making it up as they went along on Saturday.
×
×
  • Create New...