-
Posts
4960 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by bpsaint
-
Not at all, I wanted to see him 3 or 4 games ago when we signed him and he was apparently quite the coup and an expected THB replacement. Choosing between Wood and Stephens is a bit like a toss up between getting kicked in the bollocks or punched in the bollocks.
-
Hmmm, not sure about that line up change, especially Bragg. Where’s our new highly rated CB that hasn’t had a look in yet?
-
f9c206131422495781af3b2f000cb658.mp4
-
Never really listened to Solent back in the day, back when I was a teen it would always be Peter Hood and David Armstrong on Power FM when it came to listening to us. Think I preferred the enthusiasm of Hood. I know we had our own station The Saint for a few years back in 01’ but did we have match day commentary on there? Have zero recollection of it.
-
Thought about this when he popped up in The Gentlemen recently, was a very enjoyable time to be a Saints fan then.
-
Tbf that’s the sort of silly stat that those skate cunts will wank each other off over, the reality being that it’s been so long because they’ve spent the majority of the last 22 years below us.
-
Oh really? I thought that came out in the EFL investigation?
-
True, perhaps the wrong terminology was used there, I took it as we were probably doing it to every opponent, not just the 3 that we admitted to - one of which the “spy” disguised himself as an Eastleigh FC member of staff.
-
Buzzing about this, all back in training and Tonda at the wheel. Although equally could have kept the status of Latin and Peretz quiet until Sunday and kept them guessing.
-
Decent from Jordan again TBH. One of the few in the media that seems to have a sensible head on things regarding Tonda’s punishment.
-
Fat headed skate cunt. He’d know all about class wouldn’t he… https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/portsmouth-steep-new-low-pocketing-3359282.amp
-
That’s pretty cuntish from Blackmore tbf, he’s meant to be on our side.
-
No, the case was between The FA and Tonda. All Boro can do now is cry about it like their inbred fans. On a separate note, the first chorus of “we’ve got Eckert” on Sunday is going to be quite the moment.
-
Was it anyone’s first reaction though?
-
There’s been lot of emotion involved in this spygate saga, and MB claiming to be ITK posting shit and whipping up a frenzy about Tonda being banned creates a whole lot of anxiety about the short term and long term future of this team. It’s completely justified he’s getting called out for chatting bollocks.
-
MB - Massive Bullshitter.
-
Love it! Up the FA, fuck the EFL, fuck Boro. edit: on reflection The FA wanted a nine month ban so fuck them too.
-
M B Man Boobs Is it BadBoySaint?
-
I haven’t played it to be fair, it was the company I was playing with that made Warzone special, but it you think it’s worth a look perhaps I’ll give it a go. Had the 128k+ when I was a kid, great memories. Came with Licence to Kill built in and a light gun. The sheer notion that some games would take 30 minutes to load from a cassette would blow kids minds these days.
-
Does this count as manifesting? Where if you want something and you put it out to the universe it actually happens? If so I’d really really like it if Sydney Sweeney smothered me to death with her massive tits. I’ll let you all know how it goes. Or someone else will hopefully.
-
I wasn’t tossing it off to be fair, I was also having lots of sex whilst being paid by your taxes.
-
Playing Warzone with the boys whilst sipping on a cold one and getting full pay whilst off on furlough was one of the few great things about Covid 19.
-
Remember THEVMAN, who may or may not have been Adam Lallana. Are there any genuine ITKers left?
-
City fans on their forum mentioned a couple of days ago that it was only a matter of time before the UAE put pressure on the city and threaten to pull out of the UK, and here we are!!
