Swindon

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

I rang the ticket office this morning and they said the game was sold out. Will they give us some more? Does anyone know anything? Thanks.

just bought 2 (Tuesday 11th) online for behind the goal for £16 each. Hope it doesn't rain.

just bought 2 (Tuesday 11th) online for behind the goal for £16 each. Hope it doesn't rain.

I rang the ticket office this morning and they said the game was sold out. Will they give us some more? Does anyone know anything? Thanks.

Bought an extra ticket this morning was told then they had onlty approx 120 tickets left of 1735 tickets they've recived so far.

According to Kelly in the ticket office, dependant on demand tonight they may ask for a further allocation

Bought an extra ticket this morning was told then they had onlty approx 120 tickets left of 1735 tickets they've recived so far.

According to Kelly in the ticket office, dependant on demand tonight they may ask for a further allocation

I was under the impression that they were definatly going to ask for more tickets once these had sold, not on the demand tonight! I've got mine already but hopefully they do ask for more so we can get 2k + up there next Tuesday.

What is the process of booking on the phone? Do I have to give them card details and they send it in the post? Or do they reserve them and you pick them up? What happens? Cheers.

If you book on phone hey take card details and send them to you in the post

Surely we can sell out the Stratton Bank, as well as that section in the side stand can't we?

Local pride at stake here. Would imagine a fair few fans still to get tickets at the last minute. Damn good value at £16 and just up the road...

i think that the old bill will send us to the Merlin pub 10 mins walk to the ground

THE BULLDOG

Queens Drive

Walcot

Swindon

SN3 1AS

Well this pub seems to think its the away-designated pub.

from their web-site...

"Visiting Football supporters welcome

This is a designated away football supporters venue, approved by the local Police"

here is the link

http://www.bulldogswindon.co.uk/

Nice but why don't we just ask for the full allocation (2,100 behind the goal) now instead of wasting time with blocks of 500? If we get a win on Saturday then you can bet there will be big demand on Monday for more Swindon tickets but the club won't have the time to get anymore with it being all ticket so no ticket sales on Tuesday i assume.

EDIT

Just spoken to David Luker who confirmed about the extra 500 bringing the total allocation to 2700. I asked him why the club hadn't asked for the full allocation of 3,300 & he said that Swindon are only letting them have set allocations at a time.

Edited by saints_is_the_south