Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Sci-fi Fans

Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Da Rosi im kapawu fash, keyá?
    ***SPOILERS***

I'm gonna miss Ashford. Didn't like him at first but he was a great character. His death was a superb cinematic sequence as well.

Also wondering if Drummer is going to return in season 5, given her departure from Medina station at the end of this season. I liked her too.

First episode of ST Picard is on Amazon Prime now. Watched it this morning (cos I'm off sick from work at the mo), and it looks very promising.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sheaf Saint View Post
    First episode of ST Picard is on Amazon Prime now. Watched it this morning (cos I'm off sick from work at the mo), and it looks very promising.
    Had it on first thing at work today whilst marking. I thought it was quite brilliant. Effortlessly embraced canon, expands on ideas brilliantly and a very thought provoking if unsubtle critique of contemporary issues.
    Last edited by Colinjb; 24-01-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheaf Saint View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colinjb View Post
    Had it on first thing at work today whilst marking. I thought it was quite brilliant. Effortlessly embraced canon, expands on ideas brilliantly and a very thought provoking if unsubtle critique of contemporary issues.
    Seven of Nine just turned up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badgerx16 View Post
    Seven of Nine just turned up.
    Has the potential to not just be a random cameo. And it still appears that she is 'Seven,' not Annika.

Season 2 of Altered Carbon is out on Netflix now. Only watched the first two episodes so far but it looks decent.

Got a new lead actor playing Kovacs, but the whole premise of re-sleeving means this fits perfectly well into the AC universe.

Still got the AI hotelier guy though, and he was great in season 1.

Blog Entries

Feeling some Mass Effect influence in ST: Picard. Those visions of impending synth related apocalypse.