Would you do...

SNSUN

I think I might of already. 2-4-1 student night Chaos, Thurs in November 1998.

Something about a thumb up the bum. Hers or mine, I can't remember.... the rest is hazy.

You know how to hit my sweet spot Toke.

I love it when posters post in code.

I'll see if I can decode it, and I'll get back to you.

I really hope you can get to the bottom of it bletch. It's what she would have wanted.

Got it Toke.

It's what is know as the imbecile cypher (also known as the punctuation puzzle).

It turns out that your contributions to this thread were actually English after all. It was just written in the grammatical style of a 5 year old.

BTW it is a myth that I am a grammar Nazi. It's just you I focus on. I wouldn't be much of an absent father if I didn't try to help you with your words.

It's a guilt thing.

Lols bletchdog, riddle me this....

If you aim to give us a shot, we'll riddle you.

What are we?

tpbury was right, this really is becoming Dad's word game corner.

It's like Countdown without Rachel Riley. Tell Bear to take off that tight skirt will you Toke? It's not big and it's not clever. Plus I can see the outline of his ardour.

I'd go for a shotgun?

I'm srsly thinking of taking a pop at the liebherr millions. Does anyone know if it's single? Imagine the trolls i could do on saintsweb if i pulled the liebherr and got it to make me president of Southampton! I would raise parking charges immediately! I would also announce that we is going back to stripes and while colin is still celebrating i would reveal the new pink stripe kit. i would also change name to the Southampton Bears. There is many great opportunites for doing trolls when I'm married to the liebherr!

I'm srsly thinking of taking a pop at the liebherr millions. Does anyone know if it's single? Imagine the trolls i could do on saintsweb if i pulled the liebherr and got it to make me president of Southampton! I would raise parking charges immediately! I would also announce that we is going back to stripes and while colin is still celebrating i would reveal the new pink stripe kit. i would also change name to the Southampton Bears. There is many great opportunites for doing trolls when I'm married to the liebherr!

I is confused, is you now saying she is not only of the larger persuasion but a lesbian to boot??

He's just missed the latest wave. Did you get it bear?

I am thinking about bletchy walking through his bungalow to 'the study', putting on his special internet spectacles and seeing the PM notification. As he loads it up (dial up internet no doubt), Mrs Bletch walks in with a warm mug of coco and a jaffa cake.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint