player of the month 1) DMG 2) Killer 3) Holmes

NickG

a free forum where i can talk about saints???? Fantastic!!!

Still f@cked off that i need to pay a fiver to post more than 3 comments on here. I quite like it when non saints fans post. But would they pay to keep up a conversation? Very much doubt it! A voluntary contribution is acceptable, but £5 for using a sh1tty off the shelf free-to-any-f@cker phpbb is a f@cking scandal! So unless the money goes to charity or the club, ******** to it! I'll certainly keep an eye on what people are saying on here, but if you have any sense, talk for free somewhere else! Like ohwhenthesaints for example!

cherie o cherie o cherie o!

A free forum where I can talk about Saints???? FANTASTIC!!!

Still f@cked off that I need to pay a fiver to post more than 3 comments on here. I quite like it when non Saints fans post. But would they pay to keep up a conversation? Very much doubt it! A voluntary contribution is acceptable, but £5 for using a sh1tty off the shelf free-to-any-f@cker phpbb is a f@cking scandal! So unless the money goes to charity or the club, ******** to it! I'll certainly keep an eye on what people are saying on here, but if you have any sense, TALK FOR FREE somewhere else! Like ohwhenthesaints for example!

I think somebody's trying to avoid the swear filter..

A free forum where I can talk about Saints???? FANTASTIC!!!

Still f@cked off that I need to pay a fiver to post more than 3 comments on here. I quite like it when non Saints fans post. But would they pay to keep up a conversation? Very much doubt it! A voluntary contribution is acceptable, but £5 for using a sh1tty off the shelf free-to-any-f@cker phpbb is a f@cking scandal! So unless the money goes to charity or the club, ******** to it! I'll certainly keep an eye on what people are saying on here, but if you have any sense, TALK FOR FREE somewhere else! Like ohwhenthesaints for example!

can we have a whip round for bloop's fiver?

can we have a whip round for bloop's fiver?

Thanks for trying to raise a charitable donation, but I'm happy now, just sticking to checking here for possible signings and 3 comments and discussing things on Ohwhenthesaints for free.

Simo would prefer I wasn't here anyway. My feelings were so hurt by his cherio's that I actually shat my pants...

Point taken Papa, it is very true that the members of OhWhenTheSaints are a small select group at present....but the forum has only very recently been formed and it is currently gaining members at an average of more than 5 a day!!!

http://ohwhenthesaints.forumotion.net/index.htm

Are you the promotion team for that site? If so can we expect every post you put on here to have the typicle OS spin that states the obvious and bigs up what it wants us to hear?

Just asking ;o)

Back on topic I had Lallana then McGoldrick then Svennson as I think llana has had a better alt round impact and McGoldrick has stolen 1 of his goals. Fair play to David though which is why I put him at 2. Killer is my number 3 purly for the fact that he has made it back and he deserves all the plaudits he gets.

Think the last game was just a bad day at the office for him and there will be no-one trying harder to put his faults right for the next game than himself.

Thanks for trying to raise a charitable donation, but I'm happy now, just sticking to checking here for possible signings and 3 comments and discussing things on Ohwhenthesaints for free.

Simo would prefer I wasn't here anyway. My feelings were so hurt by his cherio's that I actually shat my pants...

Sorry if i caused you to soil your under garments you gotta have a larf !:smt016