Bananas a health threat ?

Saint in Paradise

You can dry the stringy part of the inside of bananas and smoke them.

Just found a 'How To' article..

"which can eventually lead to a fluctuation in hormone levels causing men to grow breasts... I would recommend you to try it though cause its defenitly worth the high it gives.... ohhh... and it also makes sex the most intense thing ever experienced... orgasms are heightened to the extent that some people are known to have gotten heart attacks..."

Jesus H Christ. Some people are more mental than I thought, recomending you try that ****! Although, I am now wondering if I've been spiked re the manboobs warning. I hope it's not too late to reverse the process, even if they are fun to play with when home alone.

Just found a 'How To' article..

"which can eventually lead to a fluctuation in hormone levels causing men to grow breasts... I would recommend you to try it though cause its defenitly worth the high it gives.... ohhh... and it also makes sex the most intense thing ever experienced... orgasms are heightened to the extent that some people are known to have gotten heart attacks..."

Jesus H Christ. Some people are more mental than I thought, recomending you try that ****! Although, I am now wondering if I've been spiked re the manboobs warning. I hope it's not too late to reverse the process, even if they are fun to play with when home alone.

:shock:

Whats the big fear of spiders in this country? They couldnt hurt a fly.

Oh Yeah?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6625397.stm

"Their investigation follows reports that men bitten by the Phoneutria nigriventer experienced priapism - long and painful erections".

I think one got me lsat night while I was sleeping. If it creeps out again tonight, I won't have Mrs H to suck out the poison either. Now I is worried:smt101

Whats the big fear of spiders in this country? They couldnt hurt a fly.

Oh Yeah?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6625397.stm

"Their investigation follows reports that men bitten by the Phoneutria nigriventer experienced priapism - long and painful erections".

I think one got me lsat night while I was sleeping. If it creeps out again tonight, I won't have Mrs H to suck out the poison either. Now I is worried:smt101

does ess have a TV in his car, that comes out where a car stereo would go???

bald, about 40ish and a gob shiiite??

I'm not sure about the Tv as I was quite pis*ed. I remember him saying he preferred evenings as he'd rather take drunk people home, then whining kids and their mums during the day.

And yes he swore alot :D

I can confirm that none of the above-mentioned drivers were me.

a) I do not have a tv in the car where the stereo would go. I have removable dvd screens in the back, but no tv. I do however know the car and driver of whom you speak.

b) I do not swear when carrying fare paying passengers... unless some other c*nt on the road p*sses me off.

c) I have never been bitten by a spider.