West Ham game

Edmonton Saint

This is my last post of the day.

Them c*nts who were in the Itchen were far from promising.

On Friday night was a prime example of why Adult only priced blocks should be in the Northam, the little c*nts that were in there on Friday were an embarrasment.

If them c*nts are season tickets holders in there then I will be retiring to the Kingsland with my blanket after the first game of the season, even the Chapel would be more enjoyable than spending it with them choppers.

P.S - I know about imminent investment in SFC, which involves some local people, Alan Shearer and Dubai, unfortunately I am limited to 3 posts.

See you all tommorow. xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

look at the loon starting these little beauties

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=877

this one for a special mention

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11472

:smt107:rolleyes:

on the other hand....there were just as many that wanted to storm SMS when pearson was appointed..

he was an average-poor manager at best who wonthe grand total of 3 games...whoopee do

:supz:

I'm a Saints fan of over 50 years, so I have to worry. Will Jan be able to keep the lads playing so well? Are these last two games just a blip, and will the results will start going against us? I don't think so, I'm confident this team and JP's style are good enough for us to compete at the top end of the table.

So now I have to worry about whether a big club will move in for him. We know he's not on a high wage, so his contract would be cheap for a Prem club to buy him out. Why is it so hard supporting the Saints......

:smt044:smt044:smt044