Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

JonnyLove

use scar or tar to start off imo

The SCAR is my "standard" weapon of choice from the moment it's unlocked. I've only found the AK47 to be a better all rounder, but that's not unlocked until level 70 :(

dont like the one that give you a burst of 3 rounds...my aim is not that good

I cannot shoot from the hip what so ever

The M16 is very good if you are more stealthy in your style, absolutely no use if you charge around like a lunatic :D

As VFTT says getting the perks to match your style is important. I've been messing around with mine, and I have become very sh1t again :rolleyes:

I always have copycat as one of mine..seeing as I am at a low level, can get hold of some good weapons doing this...especially the ones with the heart sensor

When it opens for you the final stand death streak is good, as you can survive if you manage to crawl somewhere safe. The Painkiller deathstreak is also pretty good, especially if there's an enemy chopper or AC130 overhead.

My suggestions for other perks would be (obviously pro improves things but as standards they work well for me):

Perk 1 - Sleight of Hand

Perk 2 - Stopping Power or Cold Blooded

Perk 3 - Commando (the Pro ability to fall/jump any distance without injury is invaluable to me). Steady aim for LMG or SMG (and pro for Sniper).