Brentford

RonManager

Is there a roof on the terrace?

Got my ticket yesterady, hopefully it won't be wet like Bristol Rovers.

Yes, its a strange end, a cramped terrace with a low roof which is actually the upper tier of seats , not sure if this will work

you can see a picture of the end here - http://www.footballgroundguide.com/brentford/

we are in the brook road stand.

I remember going there is the CocaCola cup in 1998 I think and we were in that end, we didnt fill it but worth getting in early if you want to get a prime spot and a decent view.

My ticket for the Brentford game did not arrive and was told by the Ticket Office that Brentford did not issue duplicates or copies. Anyhow phoned Brentford and they said that provided the Saints ticket office requested officially then they WOULD issue a duplicate. Phoned Saints ticket office again and relaid this information. They very promptly phoned Brentford and confirmed that a duplicate could be issued.

So if any one else has fell victim to our postal service, phone the Saints ticket office and let them know .

Made me laugh as well. Sums up our away support, 90% of teams out there would sell the terraceing out first.

This game might be a bit different though. It's only £1 more to sit, and it looks like there's no pillars in the way in the seated bit whereas there's loads of them on the terrace. It is probably a massively better view.

Of course, I bought 6 terrace tickets....

This game might be a bit different though. It's only £1 more to sit, and it looks like there's no pillars in the way in the seated bit whereas there's loads of them on the terrace. It is probably a massively better view.

Of course, I bought 6 terrace tickets....

yeah you are right, not sure if any of the others on here remember standing in that end around 1998 but I recall the view isn't great, if you get in late and end up at the back of the terrace just be prepared for not seeing the full pitch.

yeah you are right, not sure if any of the others on here remember standing in that end around 1998 but I recall the view isn't great, if you get in late and end up at the back of the terrace just be prepared for not seeing the full pitch.

Thats why we've gone for the seats. Also standing up may be a problem for the very ****ed members of our bus.

Has anyone got a spare ticket? I'm only working a few miles away from Brentford tomorrow, but can't get to Southampton to get a ticket. If anyone could get hold of one for me it'd be greatly appreciated.

Buy one from the Saints TO and collect it from the Brentford TO. If tickets bought from Saints aren't posted or collected from St Mary's, they send them up on the team bus for collection from the away ground.

Buy one from the Saints TO and collect it from the Brentford TO. If tickets bought from Saints aren't posted or collected from St Mary's, they send them up on the team bus for collection from the away ground.

According to the OS, Brentford don't operate a collection facility. Otherwise that's exactly what I'd do.

I am working at St Pancras that week, whats the easiest way to get to the ground via train as my train ticket will cover the route and then back to Waterloo

Jump on the Piccadilly Line from St Pancras. Get off at South Ealing (about half an hour on the tube according to the TFL website). Apparently its a 20-25 min walk from there. Im doing the same thing but getting on at Green Park. Then getting the same line back as i live one stop past St Pancras!

South Ealing is Zone 3 so you'll need to check what zones your travel card covers!

Jump on the Piccadilly Line from St Pancras. Get off at South Ealing (about half an hour on the tube according to the TFL website). Apparently its a 20-25 min walk from there. Im doing the same thing but getting on at Green Park. Then getting the same line back as i live one stop past St Pancras!

South Ealing is Zone 3 so you'll need to check what zones your travel card covers!

Ditto... I must live pretty near you, I'm just off Copenhagen St. How about you?

If anyone is drinking in the chiswick/brentford/shepherds bush area pre match give me a shout. Got some mates coming at six but fancy a few before then.

doing the 4 pubs at the ground starting at 5 ..if i get round all 4 thats another matter\.

sounds like another weird one to me, just spoke to the ticket office, we haven't sold out, but tickets are only on sale until 5pm from st marys, you can't pay on the day or collect on up there which doesn't make sense at all to me.

if you work in London anyway might be worth going down there anyway, I know for a fact you can pay on the gate for the Brentford end.

I have just had a meeting cancelled, meaning I can make the game tonight, if anyone does have a spare (I'm assuming we have now sold out) I will happily take it off your hands - my number is 07954782056.

not sold out yet, but been trying to phone Brentford all morning trying to find out if you can purchace away tickets on the gate to no answer

I'm going to The New Inn.

It's all a bit strange now, New Inn is at the "home end" but is probably still the away pub. The Griffin is my favourite, and is by the "away end" but I think the busiest with home fans.

Getting there at half 6.