Millwall Millwall Millwall Millwall

bungle

Looking forward to Milwall as all the muppet happy clappers will be scared and be put off travelling.

I'm looking forward to Millwall so I can watch a football match, and maybe clap occasionally. I'll ask Fozzie Bear what he thinks later...:rolleyes:

FAO: The lads who were at the back of the Northam at the Luton game who are clearly overexcited about Millwall and singing "We're going to Millwall and we're gonna get knicked" aswell as releasing excited squeels every time the fixture showed up on the big screen.

Stay at home, you are mongs.

I don't understand people that travel up to one of the greatest cities in the world for a days drinking session and only leave Waterloo to attend the match.

Very strange.

I've never actually been to the Hole in the Wall, usually stop off at Waterloo to get a McDonalds breakfast, then head off to a pub nearer the ground.

HITW was indeed excellent after Leyton Orient, wouldn't spend all my time in London there though. I guess most will be drinking around London Bridge, any particular pub where Saints fans will be going?

Theres a spoons on Tooley street & a few other pubs that might be worth a try. Can't remember the place we went in before Charlton last season, was pretty decent though & about 2 mins from the station.

HITW was indeed excellent after Leyton Orient, wouldn't spend all my time in London there though. I guess most will be drinking around London Bridge, any particular pub where Saints fans will be going?

Theres a spoons on Tooley street & a few other pubs that might be worth a try. Can't remember the place we went in before Charlton last season, was pretty decent though & about 2 mins from the station.

Do you mean in Charlton? The Antigallican is the away pub there, always absolutely packed.

That's rubbish, where are the 4000 people who wanted to go to Orient? And all those offering £70 a ticket!

Tickets went on sale just before Christmas. Today is only the 2nd day of "back to normal" - it's hardly surprising that we haven't shifted many.

Been told by David Luker that only 424 sold for this so far, highly unlikely we'd be getting any more tickets.

i've just been down the ticket office and bought 1250 tickets for me and my mates, so only a couple of hundred left now, anyone thinking of going should get in quick.

This will be an interesting one though.

Factors this has for it:

One of the cheapest days out of the season, group save 4 for 2 available on the trains, could do Southampton Central to the ground in under 2 hours.

Despite being Millwall you have the whole of central London to choose from for a drink up / day out.

6 pointer in the chase for the play offs.

Potential for top atmosphere.

we just need 60% of those who went to Orient to sell this out.

If we dont sell 2000 then that is a lot of people prepared to go to North East London, but not South East!!

Tickets went on sale just before Christmas. Today is only the 2nd day of "back to normal" - it's hardly surprising that we haven't shifted many.

True and I'm probably just using it as an excuse to go off on one. Still, will be disappointing if we don't sell out 2000 for a London away game.

Like the MK Dons game I see this as a shambles, why give non-season ticket holders under a week to buy tickets?

The game is not all ticket I suppose so perhaps they just expect people to pay on the day

Like the MK Dons game I see this as a shambles, why give non-season ticket holders under a week to buy tickets?

The game is not all ticket I suppose so perhaps they just expect people to pay on the day

Agreed mate, should have tickets on sale a month in advance, can't see any reason why this isn't possible apart from them taking the p**s. Also find it surprising that they're advertising the Milwall game as pay on the day, will that still be the case if we sell 2k (or close to it)?

when i called up for tickets earlier today I was told we have only sold 700 for this so far, I know they are not on general sale yet, but we have already sold more than that for MK Dons which only went on sale a couple of days ago

Looks like we'll be getting the 9am train up there, probably start off at The Hole in the Wall, who knows from then on. Stoke vs Liverpool is the live Sky lunch time game, so will have to try and watch that somewhere.

Hole in the wall won't be open at 10.20, you'll have to go to the other pub in waterloo (Wellesley?) for a quick one or get some breakfast somewhere.

I think i'll be doing the same, maybe the 9.30 train, not got tickets yet.

For any real ale fans: try The Rake at Borough Mkt (past the Market Porter up to Vinopolis, turn right). It's a small place, quite odd, but normally has a cracking selection of beers.

Agreed good beer available especially if you like foreign beer, but is extremely small bar / pub

8am train, breakfast in a spoons (open at 9!) & then onto other pubs!

Hardcore! There's no way I could be at the station for 8am without good reason.

Can't wait for this one, was Orient the last London away? seems like ages away.

Got my tickets yesterday but forgot to ask how many we had sold, I'd like to think we take at least 1,500 up there anything less is poor.

Hardcore! There's no way I could be at the station for 8am without good reason.

Can't wait for this one, was Orient the last London away? seems like ages away.

Got my tickets yesterday but forgot to ask how many we had sold, I'd like to think we take at least 1,500 up there anything less is poor.

AP any London away is an 8AM train.

Aint that right Lee?

What the chances of this game being played? Does anyone know what the snow is like in East London?

I don't want to spend money on tickets, because if it is posponed I can't make it to London for a midweek rearrangement.

Meant to be OK at the moment, obviously still a week to go. I'm pretty sure you can get a refund no problem if the game gets postponed though.

I've always thought that a ticket for a football match is valid for that fixture, regardless of when it is played. Therefore if you buy a ticket and the game is postponed, you don't get a refund instead your ticket is valid for the rearranged date.