Seating Plan

B Rabbit

I'm sure this has probably been discussed...up yours if you want to point it out to me. I don't care.

Anyway, did a quick allocation seating chart and after doing this, can see absolutely no logical explanation why we can't have the seats in green...especially in the 200 area. Surely it can't be ''segregation issues''...give me a break?

Hopefully we can request those extra seats because there really is no reason why we shouldn't have them. Very strange way of distributing the seats.

Having the majority of the lower bowl though will help us I would imagine.

01028015000500.jpg

Edited by B Rabbit

You'll probably find the prawn sandwich brigade have the green areas.

I thought the entire middle tier (200's) was club Wembley, could be wrong obviously....therefore can't see how any seats are available in that section at all.

They've dividied up the seating plan in such an obscure way...bit frustrasting.....ho hum

I thought the entire middle tier (200's) was club Wembley, could be wrong obviously....therefore can't see how any seats are available in that section at all.

They've dividied up the seating plan in such an obscure way...bit frustrasting.....ho hum

In any event I thought that for this game club wembley people merely got first refusal at buying a ticket , not a free ticket. So there's surely no reason why the remainder that are not taken up by club wembley members shouldn't go on sale after a fixed date?

K.

They are all corporate seats dip**** how many times do you need to be told!

I'm going to report this post to one of the members of the admin team for foul and abusive language and hopefully you will obtain some kind of infraction for your troubles and catch AIDS and possibly die from it.

....and it was more about the distribution of seats and pretty colours. I thought it was interesting :)

Carlisle seating plan and our list of blocks says otherwise?

Sorry mate, 551-501 is Saints (I hope so too because that is where my ticket is!). Here is the full list publish by Saints:

The list supporters can choose from is as follows:

• Blocks 524-527 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 528-531 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 528-532 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 227-231 - £58 tickets

• Blocks 120-123 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 120-123 - £44 tickets

• Blocks 124-127 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 124-127 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 124-127 - £44 tickets

• Blocks 532-537 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 538-541 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 542-547 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 232-238 - £44 tickets

• Blocks 128-131 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 128-131 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 132-135 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 132-135 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 136-139 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 136-139 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 548-550 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 548-550 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 551-501 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 140-144 - £24 tickets

• Blocks 140-143 - £34 tickets

• Blocks 140-143 - £44 tickets

• Block 231 - £44 tickets

For those who are in block 241 - are you wearing club colours? It says in the t and c that if you do you risk being refused entry. But its a cup final and we are in the saints end?

To be safe wear stone island, Lacoste and old school trainers. If they refuse entry you will look the part if you kick off.

Afternoon,

Do you want me to try and get you some tomorrow TT? It's general sale though so it will be tough....I can try for you?

To be fair mate, not in the business of depriving a genuine fan...especially one that attends more than me, just not sure if there are 44,000 of them???

Politely contacted the club - zero response??

Frustrating being an 'overseas' Saint these days.

For those who are in block 241 - are you wearing club colours? It says in the t and c that if you do you risk being refused entry. But its a cup final and we are in the saints end?

I am in 251 and my club Wembley mate who secured them for me said that you can wear what the hell you like............... "If you really want you can wear your Birthday Suit up there!!".

I had a similar note enclosed with my Saints end "neutral" Gloucestershire FA-allocation ticket for the Cup Final in 2003, and the section was laden with kitted up Gooners, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.