Anyone have any spare tickets for Wembley?

red&white56

Any idea on what the ticket tout situation will be?

I have not managed to get a ticket, so am thinking of chancing it on the day. If no joy then I'll find the nearest pub and wait for you lot to come back with the cup....

I have a spare concession(senior/child) ticket due to illness. The lad two doors up, is desperate to go but is 14! Can he risk trying to get in on a child's ticket? Anyone have an idea what the age group is for tickets?

If the answer is No, I will try to sell it on here. This is my third and last post of the day, so if anyone wants to email me on norms.comps@gmail.com to see if it has gone, please do so.

I have a spare concession(senior/child) ticket due to illness. The lad two doors up, is desperate to go but is 14! Can he risk trying to get in on a child's ticket? Anyone have an idea what the age group is for tickets?

If the answer is No, I will try to sell it on here. This is my third and last post of the day, so if anyone wants to email me on norms.comps@gmail.com to see if it has gone, please do so.

My nipper is 14 and qualifies for a child. I'm sure it is under 16s. Make you neighbors day and give him the ticket

Have a spare ticket available for block 551...

Will be in Silverspoons from 10.30am to 12.15pm (ish) so easy to pick up (it is right next to stadium)

Face value was £34....selling for £50 as I bought for £40 + postage on here!

email me on jthorniley@googlemail.com

COYR!

bought it at a tout rate, then add

£10 postage?

That's against Saintweb rules.

Hope it goes to waste!

Would serve you right ;)

bought it at a tout rate, then add

£10 postage?

That's against Saintweb rules.

Hope it goes to waste!

Would serve you right ;)

well £5.95 postage (special delivery) so only making £4.05......call it stress money for the last two weeks ever since spending that wednesday morning on the phone!

but you've made me see sense - will sell for £45.95 :D

Anyone can text me on 07791 904429. As said before I will be in silverspoons tomorrow from 10.30 until an hour before kick off

COYR!