Anyone have any spare tickets for Wembley?

red&white56

All my tickets are priced at £24 on the tickets themselves yet three of them were bought as Junior tickets and charged as such. As one of my sons has disgraced himself in the family planning dept does anyone know if either, these junior tickets will be identified at the turnstyle or I can upgrade it as I would like to offer it to an adult friend who hasn't been able to get one.

I don't want to pass it on for the poor bloke to be refused entry on the day.

That post confuses me... it seems to suggest your young son has got someone up the duff and as a result, you are not letting him go to Wembley?

Thats a bit harsh fella. :-(

That post confuses me... it seems to suggest your young son has got someone up the duff and as a result, you are not letting him go to Wembley?

Thats a bit harsh fella. :-(

Hey Stu, look, its the SaintsWeb ticket exchange I predicted... some of those people with loads of mates to give their spare tickets to must have discovered that some of them already got tickets from other people. No surprise there then...

Hey Stu, look, its the SaintsWeb ticket exchange I predicted... some of those people with loads of mates to give their spare tickets to must have discovered that some of them already got tickets from other people. No surprise there then...

To be honest there aren't anywhere near as many spares floating around on here as I thought there would be. Relatively speaking out of the 44k, there have been a handful offered on here.

To be honest there aren't anywhere near as many spares floating around on here as I thought there would be. Relatively speaking out of the 44k, there have been a handful offered on here.

It could well be that out of the 44K going on Sunday only a handful look/post on here???

Despite what many on here think this site is not the voice of the majority or indeed the voice of St Marys or indeed anything other than a group of individuals that indeed do think they are "The voice of the supporters".

Saints Forever this forum is certainly not!

Many of the outspoken fools who spout off on here will undoubtedly be posting on the pre match thread on Sunday afternoon , Bemoaning the fact they have no ticket etc etc and then offering analysis on a team and indeed a game they really don't know much about.

See you in London on Sunday the real followers. We know the pubs away from Wembley where we will be in for pre match beers and a get together. The old saints grape vine and jungle drums have been very active over the last two weeks , if your not there then you realy don't deserve to be to be honest! Get down the local and cry into your beer with one eye on why you never got a ticket ??????

COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could well be that out of the 44K going on Sunday only a handful look/post on here???

Despite what many on here think this site is not the voice of the majority or indeed the voice of St Marys or indeed anything other than a group of individuals that indeed do think they are "The voice of the supporters".

Saints Forever this forum is certainly not!

Many of the outspoken fools who spout off on here will undoubtedly be posting on the pre match thread on Sunday afternoon , Bemoaning the fact they have no ticket etc etc and then offering analysis on a team and indeed a game they really don't know much about.

See you in London on Sunday the real followers. We know the pubs away from Wembley where we will be in for pre match beers and a get together. The old saints grape vine and jungle drums have been very active over the last two weeks , if your not there then you realy don't deserve to be to be honest! Get down the local and cry into your beer with one eye on why you never got a ticket ??????

COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meeeeeow

Still no tickets in post :(...........once I have claimed my duplicates at Wembley I will make my way to my seat......if there is somebody sat in them then please be prepared for me to vent my furious anger!.......the non receipt of tickets has caused much stress and aggrevation and, and, and.......anyways if I find that somebody has "obtained" the originals...........well it is row 1 of the top tier!!!!!

Apologies to tttdcs - I was approached by someone else about a ticket before you got back to me. I am picking it up in the morning. If anything goes wrong, I could be getting back to you, but I am confident it will not (and if it does, I expect you will have sold your ticket already!) I did e-mail you about this, but it appears you can't have received my message. Apologies for any confusion. :)

Meanwhile, it looks like there is a sudden flurry of ticket offers at the last minute, but it looks, too, as if most of these are changing hands ok. I haven't seen Norm on here recently and I know he had a ticket for sale. I also know there's a lad called Angy on the Facebook group 'Southampton FC' who had a child ticket going for £25.

Someone has also approached me about a couple of tickets available in the Carlisle end if anyone is really desperate!! :)

1 spare in block 554 due to having to sit in club wembley with family now. Had 2.Sold 1.Let down by someone 4 2nd ticket.

Didn't expect 2 get tickets in saints end but persevered for 2 hours.Then told I had club wembley tickets a couple of days later.Was looking for recuperating cost of club wembley like 1st ticket.But will sell for face value.Pick up today if possible.

Simonthesaint1@aol.com

1 spare in block 554 due to having to sit in club wembley with family now. Had 2.Sold 1.Let down by someone 4 2nd ticket.

Didn't expect 2 get tickets in saints end but persevered for 2 hours.Then told I had club wembley tickets a couple of days later.Was looking for recuperating cost of club wembley like 1st ticket.But will sell for face value.Pick up today if possible.

Simonthesaint1@aol.com

Maybe interested but there is no block 554 well not from the seating plan im looking at! Email me from post above with price and where you live as this is my last post for a while!