Anyone have any spare tickets for Wembley?

red&white56

Those are club Wembley tickets, not resale, probably some sort of package deal. In fact all ticket resales are probably illegal, even the ones on here. The club tells you what to do if you have extra tickets, send them back and they'll sort out their waiting list...not that anyone actually will of course.

Can't really believe that we have nigh on 50000 "fans" Pity they weren't about last season .

Should go back to the old voucher system instead of announcing what match will get you a guaranteed seat.

If your "fans" was aimed at me I have been a fan, without apostrophes, for 36 years. The first five years were an aberration based on how nice Liverpool's kit was. And I hardly think the Johnstones Saint Trophy (ha!) is a glamour contest anyway. I hope that helps.

If your "fans" was aimed at me I have been a fan, without apostrophes, for 36 years. The first five years were an aberration based on how nice Liverpool's kit was. And I hardly think the Johnstones Saint Trophy (ha!) is a glamour contest anyway. I hope that helps.

It's not really aimed at anyone, it's just an observation about the sudden increase of people wanting tickets.I do find it somewhat aberrant that people who attend 20 matches a season are without tickets whilst someone's good lady who has no interest in football whatsoever will be having a nice afternoon out at Wembley.

It's not really aimed at anyone, it's just an observation about the sudden increase of people wanting tickets.I do find it somewhat aberrant that people who attend 20 matches a season are without tickets whilst someone's good lady who has no interest in football whatsoever will be having a nice afternoon out at Wembley.

What he said.

Still haven't got a ticket annoyingly but anyone with a bit of cash (which I don't!) who is still looking for a ticket I just got this email reply from Club Wembley

We have 10 spots left in our Hospitality suite.

Our pitch view package below is our current hospitality offering for this game and is prices at £209 per person and includes the following:

Hot and cold buffet brunch selection with complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks from 2 hours before scheduled kick-off

Guaranteed private tables for orders 8 or over

Freshly brewed tea & coffee at half-time

Post-match selection of afternoon tea sandwiches, gourmet pies and complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks (1 hour post)

Match Day programme

Ticket within Pitch View Suite on level 3

If you would like to discuss further then please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Stuart Ramsey

What he said.

Still haven't got a ticket annoyingly but anyone with a bit of cash (which I don't!) who is still looking for a ticket I just got this email reply from Club Wembley

We have 10 spots left in our Hospitality suite.

Our pitch view package below is our current hospitality offering for this game and is prices at £209 per person and includes the following:

Hot and cold buffet brunch selection with complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks from 2 hours before scheduled kick-off

Post-match selection of afternoon tea sandwiches, gourmet pies and complimentary beer/wine/soft drinks (1 hour post)

Match Day programme

If you would like to discuss further then please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Kind regards,

Stuart Ramsey

Pitch view suite??? Tell me, who is sitting in the suite without a pitch view, them I would love to meet.... ;)

There's just over 24 hours left to win 2 FREE tickets courtesy of the Football Supporters' Federation's competition. Either check them out on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/thefsf) or visit http://fsf.org.uk/news/win-tickets-to-johnstones-paint-trophy-final.php for full details.

Free to enter, but you must do so by 5pm tomorrow (Wednesday) to be in with a shout. Good luck!

We have just got our competition prize and I am delighted to say the seats are in block 247 in the Saints end! We also have tickets for 'The Great Hall' suite at Wembley and our day consists of pretty much what Mattio posted above.

:[/font]

Match Day programme

Kind regards,

Stuart Ramsey

Special thanks to the poster FSF (Football Supporters Federation) as without this post my girlfriend would not have entered this competition. The only down side is 'The Great Hall' is smart dress so no jeans, trainers or football shirts but I can gladly live without a footy shirt though as I don't own one!

I have just rung the ticket office to see if they are doing anything in terms of selling returned tickets and they are not, so it looks like I am just going to have to miss the final. :(

I haven't even got Sky, so unless I can find somewhere that will have it on (which I doubt as I live in Darlington, so they are more likely to have the Burnley v Blackburn match on) I will have to put up with dodgy internet feeds and BBC highlights in the evening! :(

Oh well, hope you will all enjoy your day out!

Am short of a ticket. Totally my fault and no excuses.

Please help if you can as i really do sing quite loud given the chance.

Genuine Saints fan of over 37 years standing. Anywhere with Saints please.

Email me on gorsini1@yahoo.co.uk. or PM, call or tweet me those old SF's who have my number.

Many thanks to my erstwhile colleagues on the Saints List......My ticket problem has now been resolved. Special thanks to Linda..yet another example of why the Saintslist exists and what a great resource/community it is for saints fans...if you are not a member please go visit the yahoo groups page and get involved...

Thanks again Linda.

Many thanks to my erstwhile colleagues on the Saints List......My ticket problem has now been resolved. Special thanks to Linda..yet another example of why the Saintslist exists and what a great resource/community it is for saints fans...if you are not a member please go visit the yahoo groups page and get involved...

Thanks again Linda.

So it's Ferrero Rocher choccies all round then .... 44000 of them :D

Have A Great Day out you old gheyer ;)

So it's Ferrero Rocher choccies all round then .... 44000 of them :D

Have A Great Day out you old gheyer ;)

Southampton Diplomats always have a box ready and waiting for distribution at such occasions so no worries on that score......I will attend in a burgundy velvet tuxedo and saints home shirt underneath due to the fact that its wembley and all that.

Shouldve bought a MK ticket then....

No - that would have been selfish - I live a long way up north and can't afford to go to more than an occasional home match. I couldn't get to that match so I didn't buy a ticket. My only reason for buying one would have been in order to jump the queue for Wembley tickets. I wasn't prepared to be that 'plastic'.

So... let me turn this back on you... were you among those like me who froze our butts off up at Hartlepool on a Tuesday evening back in November? If not, I don't think you can criticize.

No - that would have been selfish - I live a long way up north and can't afford to go to more than an occasional home match. I couldn't get to that match so I didn't buy a ticket. My only reason for buying one would have been in order to jump the queue for Wembley tickets. I wasn't prepared to be that 'plastic'.

So... let me turn this back on you... were you among those like me who froze our butts off up at Hartlepool on a Tuesday evening back in November? If not, I don't think you can criticize.

Did you never consider doing the 80 miles or so to Carlisle to get a ticket?

Just asking

Did you never consider doing the 80 miles or so to Carlisle to get a ticket?

Just asking

Yes - but when I checked the Carlisle website I discovered that you have to either be living within a Carlisle (or was it Cumbria?) postcode area or have bought a ticket from the club in the past.

I have also considered asking a friend who lives in the Lake District if he could go over and get me a ticket, but while I was considering that I was approached by someone who has a ticket, so I have been considering that as a possibility.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be a child ticket and having spent the last couple of days trying to work out if I might be able to upgrade it at Wembley, I have now found out that the ticket can only be upgraded in person at St Mary's.

It is now too late to ask my friend to get me a ticket, so I think I am going to have to settle for dodgy internet coverage of the match. :(

Of course, if anyone is looking for a child ticket, I will happily put you in touch with the lad who is selling his, since it is not going to be any good for me.

And if anyone suddenly finds they have a spare ticket even at this late notice, please drop me a line...

neil.jackson@live.regents-tc.ac.uk

Thanks!

Yes - but when I checked the Carlisle website I discovered that you have to either be living within a Carlisle (or was it Cumbria?) postcode area or have bought a ticket from the club in the past.

I have also considered asking a friend who lives in the Lake District if he could go over and get me a ticket, but while I was considering that I was approached by someone who has a ticket, so I have been considering that as a possibility.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be a child ticket and having spent the last couple of days trying to work out if I might be able to upgrade it at Wembley, I have now found out that the ticket can only be upgraded in person at St Mary's.

It is now too late to ask my friend to get me a ticket, so I think I am going to have to settle for dodgy internet coverage of the match. :(

Of course, if anyone is looking for a child ticket, I will happily put you in touch with the lad who is selling his, since it is not going to be any good for me.

And if anyone suddenly finds they have a spare ticket even at this late notice, please drop me a line...

Thanks!

you have mail

Thanks!

But I think that if you turned up at their TO you could just pay and walk away

no name, no pack drill.Not sure if Yorkie ever went over there or not.But there are Saints fans who have Carlisle tickets, they probably got them at the outset though fearing for an extremely low number of general sale tickets..as it turned out.

you have mail

Nothing received, so please try again. You might also like to try the following e-mail address:

jacko_neil@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Neil

PS I think this is probably my last message in this forum today, so if you want to get in touch, try e-mail or I can be contacted through Facebook. My Facebook profile url is:

http://www.facebook.com/neil.jacko

Nothing received, so please try again. You might also like to try the following e-mail address:

jacko_neil@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Neil

PS I think this is probably my last message in this forum today, so if you want to get in touch, try e-mail or I can be contacted through Facebook. My Facebook profile url is:

email sent again

Shouldve bought a MK ticket then....

Ian, give it a rest! There are many Saints fans that for some reason or another, were unable to get to the area final. Are you saying that if you did not go to that game, you don't deserve to go to Wembley? Shame is, you're not the only one on here that thinks like that!

:rolleyes:

Ian, give it a rest! There are many Saints fans that for some reason or another, were unable to get to the area final. Are you saying that if you did not go to that game, you don't deserve to go to Wembley? Shame is, you're not the only one on here that thinks like that!

Still a few fans seem to be getting sorted out with tickets even at this late hour, so the thread is worth something at the end of the day.

The real problem was letting season ticket holders have 2 tickets each, I don't think this was the case in 2003? ...a lesson for our next trip to Wembley!

The real problem was letting season ticket holders have 2 tickets each, I don't think this was the case in 2003? ...a lesson for our next trip to Wembley!

I do fear a lot of ridiculously small children and the clackety clack of knitting needles may be the order of the day.Still I won't tone it down for as much.

All my tickets are priced at £24 on the tickets themselves yet three of them were bought as Junior tickets and charged as such. As one of my sons has disgraced himself in the family planning dept does anyone know if either, these junior tickets will be identified at the turnstyle or I can upgrade it as I would like to offer it to an adult friend who hasn't been able to get one.

I don't want to pass it on for the poor bloke to be refused entry on the day.

All my tickets are priced at £24 on the tickets themselves yet three of them were bought as Junior tickets and charged as such. As one of my sons has disgraced himself in the family planning dept does anyone know if either, these junior tickets will be identified at the turnstyle or I can upgrade it as I would like to offer it to an adult friend who hasn't been able to get one.

I don't want to pass it on for the poor bloke to be refused entry on the day.

Been discussed on this thread. The junior tickets have one part of the stub torn off.

http://saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=21185

jacko_neil@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Neil

email sent again (x3 - different accounts)

my email tttdcs@me.com ( I will not be online until late this afternoon now)

Hey guys, i desperately need 2 tickets if anyone has any going. Long and short of it, i was due to be going on a stag do, however the lure of the final and work commitments has proved too much (im supposed to be off skiing now).

Anyway having sat through Wycombe away a month ago, i think i deserve a free ticket but if anyone has 2, please contact me at mercercharlie@hotmail.com and i am willing to pay a decent sum. Cheers