Anyone have any spare tickets for Wembley?

red&white56

I spent 3 hours trying to ring through this morning, eventually drove to the ticket office to find that everything has been sold.

If anyone knows where I can get two tickets please PM me!

Update - I now have tickets - bought from Tickets4football - thanks to Dune for pointing the way

Edited by red&white56
typos removed

LOL @ you

And :rolleyes: at you for trying to make money out of a fellow saints fan!

I also suggest you read the buy\sell rules on this forum!

- Any tickets of any type (football, concert etc) MUST be listed as face value only (or less). Any listing of tickets for more than face value will be removed and the user warned.

Thanks for digging that out, Ewell, saved me the bother.

I've stuck this thread to try and help those fans who've been unable to get tickets and those who find themselves with more than they may need. Please abide by the rules on selling at face value and please let's not have any debate over why people don't have any yet or the suchlike.

Cheers

I have booked three. I will be waiting until they turn up next week to see how many I really have (having clicked "refresh" repeatedly in the online sales), then if my mates don't want them, I'll stick them on here.

It has to be face value though people. The more Saints we get in that ground, the better the atmosphere.

Looking for one ticket for a friend who i was unable to buy for today due to a mix up with customer numbers.

If anyone has a spare i can offer you not only my thanks but also free parking in my drive for the day - i live less than 10minutes walk from wembley park station on a very quiet, safe road.

Most places in wembley charge around £20 for parking for the day.

dont have pms so email me if you can help. cheers. seano_1_5@hotmail.com

I am after one if at all possible. - For those not too bothered there are still tickets for sale through Carlisle United. Apparently they ask what team you are supporting and are happy to trust you if you mumble something which sounds like Carlisle. Please remember to sit down and be quiet when we score. Is that at all possible?

And :rolleyes: at you for trying to make money out of a fellow saints fan!

I also suggest you read the buy\sell rules on this forum!

I only asked the going rate FFS??

Surely the real fellow "saints fans" either have an ST or could be bothered to go home and or away to the JP games or indeed if not got on the phone and really tried actually got one?? We did get 44000 after all?

I would think if not then they could all at least get together in the carpark at SMS and listen to it on Solent???

Same old Plastics Always Whining,

Keep the faith..... COYR

Surely the real fellow "saints fans" either have an ST or could be bothered to go home and or away to the JP games or indeed if not got on the phone and really tried actually got one?? We did get 44000 after all?

I would think if not then they could all at least get together in the carpark at SMS and listen to it on Solent???

Keep the faith..... COYR

I've stuck this thread to try and help those fans who've been unable to get tickets and those who find themselves with more than they may need. Please abide by the rules on selling at face value and please let's not have any debate over why people don't have any yet or the suchlike.

I'm guessing you missed my earlier post, MO.

Keep the faith..... COYR

No, you were quite obviously 'fishing' for an offer and personally I think the likes of you are even worse than scumbag touts. Attempted rip off of fellow Saints fans, hang your head in shame!

Real fan this real fan that ******. There are a multitude of reasons why someone may not be a season ticket holder or a JPT attendee. That does not excuse or justify your touting attempt!

Keep the faith..... COYR

Exactly, if you haven't got a ticket by now then you deserve to pay a premium, even if it's simply for being a plastic c*nt ( with no friends seemingly, seeing as there was 14,000 'spares' floating about that STH's bought )

Keep the faith..... COYR

Are you for real ??

Thanks - I might splash out. But disappointed that Saints have sold 44,000 tickets and folks like myself who go to 8-9 games a season didn't get a look in.

Thanks - I might splash out. But disappointed that Saints have sold 44,000 tickets and folks like myself who go to 8-9 games a season didn't get a look in.

Of course you got a look in. You could've gone to either MK area final game or just bought a ticket for either game to guarentee a seat at Wembley. I went to MK away but wrongly thought you needed to attend the home game to guarentee a wembley ticket so bought one of those as well even though i didn't go.

Of course you got a look in. You could've gone to either MK area final game or just bought a ticket for either game to guarentee a seat at Wembley. I went to MK away but wrongly thought you needed to attend the home game to guarentee a wembley ticket so bought one of those as well even though i didn't go.

True - but I feel its a bit unfair that 40,000 tickets have been sold to ST holders and those who attended the two finals - was that 1 ticket per person ????

The rest of us had 1 day to fight over 4,000 tickets.

True - but I feel its a bit unfair that 40,000 tickets have been sold to ST holders and those who attended the two finals - was that 1 ticket per person ????

The rest of us had 1 day to fight over 4,000 tickets.

I refer you back to my previous post, but this is digressing and Ponty won't be happy.;)

Yep, sorry, but havn't got much sympathy. I live in Newcastle and only go to the Northern Away games.

I bought an MK Dons home ticket which is still unopened in the envelope. I had no intention of ever going to the match but £20 didn't seem like much to get 2nd priority...

Yep, sorry, but havn't got much sympathy. I live in Newcastle and only go to the Northern Away games.

I bought an MK Dons home ticket which is still unopened in the envelope. I had no intention of ever going to the match but £20 didn't seem like much to get 2nd priority...

******, wish i had done that. looks like going to wembley on day in hopes of getting a ticket.

Once again with the plastic c*nt sh*t.

The ubber fans on this forum make me laugh really, Stu hasn't been too bad lately but Massimo is quite obviously a complete helmet. Have fun waving c*cks at each other comparing sizes.

I do wish all the luck to those looking for tickets but tbf lets not start whining about how many tickets have gone to other fans, i am sure it was quite obvious there was a need to attend certain matches. ST holders got a fair share of 2 each (which i think is perfectly fair) and those that bought a ticket to the area finals got 1 each ?? What exactly is unfair about that ?

Once again with the plastic c*nt sh*t.

The ubber fans on this forum make me laugh really, Stu hasn't been too bad lately but Massimo is quite obviously a complete helmet. Have fun waving c*cks at each other comparing sizes.

I do wish all the luck to those looking for tickets but tbf lets not start whining about how many tickets have gone to other fans, i am sure it was quite obvious there was a need to attend certain matches. ST holders got a fair share of 2 each (which i think is perfectly fair) and those that bought a ticket to the area finals got 1 each ?? What exactly is unfair about that ?

I totally agree that ST hollders get priority. I also agree that those who attended the area finals get second priority. Not sure I agree that ST holders should get 2 tickets each.

I totally agree that ST hollders get priority. I also agree that those who attended the area finals get second priority. Not sure I agree that ST holders should get 2 tickets each.

Why not ?? IMO (and i am not a ST holder as i couldn't afford it this year btw) season ticket holders should get priority and preferential treatment to an extent, 2 tickets per ST is not unreasonable.

After all, these are the guys that put money into the club at the start of the season and are garantueeing a purchased seat for 46 games

Why not? Why shouldnt STH's get made to feel 'special' ... I didn't have a ST for the first half of the season due to work, however new job and back to 9-5 I considered getting one... P*mpey in the cup and the prospect of ( at the time ) 2 Wembley trips... it was a no-brainer.

Anyone who doesn't have a ticket... tough sh!t... you didn't try hard enough.

Edited by StuRomseySaint
drunk

Why not? Why should STH's get made to feel 'special' ... I didn't have a ST for the first half of the season due to work, however new job and back to 9-5 I considered getting one... P*mpey in the cup and the prospect of ( at the time ) 2 Wembley trips... it was a no-brainer.

You serious?

I know it doesn't help much but you should have done what I did,bought a kids half season ticket (£25) and was able to buy 4 wembley tickets with it,dont ask me how it happened but I was offered 4 and bought 4 which was handy as I needed 12 but officially only allowed 10???? Crazy times at the ticket office me thinks.

its just time to get the membership scheme restarted.

There certainly are genuine fans who have missed out here. I know of one who has been to the majority of home games this season , but missed the MK game, and is not going to Wembley. He DESERVED a ticket for Wembley.

Why not? Why shouldnt STH's get made to feel 'special' ... I didn't have a ST for the first half of the season due to work, however new job and back to 9-5 I considered getting one... P*mpey in the cup and the prospect of ( at the time ) 2 Wembley trips... it was a no-brainer.

There are 200,000 people on our database,i believe.We received 44,000 tickets.Even if all the people on the database tried their hardest ,some people would miss out.

I`ve got a ticket but i know genuine saints fans that haven`t

its just time to get the membership scheme restarted.

There certainly are genuine fans who have missed out here. I know of one who has been to the majority of home games this season , but missed the MK game, and is not going to Wembley. He DESERVED a ticket for Wembley.

1) He could have found a mate with a spare ST seat.

2) He could have taken the £20 hit and bought a ticket to MK Dons even if he didn't go.

3) He could have made sure his online account was up and ready to go yesterday, if he had dedicated some time to it yesterday, he would have got one.

Everyone who deserves a ticket, got one.

There are 200,000 people on our database,i believe.We received 44,000 tickets.Even if all the people on the database tried their hardest ,some people would miss out.

I`ve got a ticket but i know genuine saints fans that haven`t

So there are 44,000 of supporters going to Wembley... yet there are 'genuine' fans that missed out?

Care to explain why our attendances are at 20,000 then?

So there are 44,000 of supporters going to Wembley... yet there are 'genuine' fans that missed out?

Care to explain why our attendances are at 20,000 then?

Purely from a logic perspective, nowt to do with a moan about tickets.

20,000 is the average attendance.

How many of the 20,000 have been to every home game this season?

Possibly 10,000?

Then how many have been to say half?

Possibly say 5,000?

Well if the average is 20,000 that means we have 30,000 fans who have been to at least half the games.

In reality, how many Saints fans have actually been to SMS more than say twice this season? Quite possibly up in the 40-50,000 mark.

So a more valid argument for the distribution of tickets would be a "Frequent Flyer" programme. Issue a loyalty card with commercial benefits swipe it when you go to a game or buy an away ticket. Ain't rocket science. ST Holders then those who can be proven to have been the most

Amazing isnt it, go back 2 years or so and this could have been a Pompey thread on a Pompey board with regards to ticketing

And you still dont even sell out Farton for a premier league game, how many were there on tuesday considering you have the best fans in the league.