Anyone have any spare tickets for Wembley?

red&white56

Dare I say it....I have 8 spare tickets which arrived on my door step yesterday!!! cough...ticket office f uck up!..cough

Could anyone provide me with the SFC ticket Managers email address (David Lucker?) as I really need to sort this out as some poor b uggers will certainly miss out unless I am honest! I wouldnt want it to happen to me so therefore I shall be handing them back.

Please respect this address and use it responsibly:

dluker@saintsfc.co.uk

I see that the club has had to issue a warning over selling tickets on E Bay,apparently someone has been caught and his ticket confiscated.:mad:

Must admit i was rather ****ed off when i was made aware of the tickets on sale on Ebay.

The seller who is obviously a Saints fan was told by at least two other Saints fans that what he was doing was illegal apart from being immoral......needless to say the sellers attitude was he didnt give a damm and felt it was his right to make as big a profit as he could of the back of other Saints fans who were not as lucky as those of us who have got tickets.

I wouldn't want any genuine fan to miss the big day but this seller has even managed to get me thinking they deserve to excluded from the event :mad:

Must admit i was rather ****ed off when i was made aware of the tickets on sale on Ebay.

The seller who is obviously a Saints fan was told by at least two other Saints fans that what he was doing was illegal apart from being immoral......needless to say the sellers attitude was he didnt give a damm and felt it was his right to make as big a profit as he could of the back of other Saints fans who were not as lucky as those of us who have got tickets.

I wouldn't want any genuine fan to miss the big day but this seller has even managed to get me thinking they deserve to excluded from the event :mad:

Have just informed him he might get banned! Disgusted that he felt he could make money and call it a loyalty bonus for watching while RL was in the chair.

It was however fairly predictable. 13500 ST holders allowed 2 tickets each ,no one could really say that not one of those tickets would end up on E-Bay or the black market in the week before the match.There will always be blokes who think they are smarter than all the rest who take advantage of the situation to turn a quick buck or two. We have our Delboys same as every other football club.

I have one spare ticket in Block 524.

I will sell it for Sport Relief (yes I have already donated as well!) through what is known as a 'blind auction'. You get one chance to make one bid, I will not go through all the hassle of advising running totals, etc.

Here is the deal:

PM me your bid for the ticket (list price £24) by close of play Sunday - 21st March

(8pm GMT).

If you are the winning bidder, I will pm you back and ask for your address.

I will then post you the ticket recorded delivery on Monday.

YOU will then donate the sum you bid to Sport Relief - not to me.

How will I know you donated? Quite simply, I won't.

However, you will. And if you don't make the donation, you will have to live with the knowledge that you are a liar, a fraud and ripped off not only a fellow Saint but also a fellow man who watched his wife and unborn baby die of perfectly treatable malaria before his eyes. If you can live with that, then chances are you're not a Saint anyway so won't be bidding...

(If you don't hear from me, bad luck you were not the winning bidder. This is a blind auction and no repeat bids are allowed).

Hi guys. I have 2 tickets in block 531. Looking to exchange for 2 at lower level, as I am scared of heights.

I have 2 x £24 tickets. Ideally swap at same value. Would accept tickets at £34 and give you cash with tickets.

Either 2 adult, or 1 adult + 1 concession (junior).

HAVE TICKETS IN HAND. Looking to exchange over the weekend or early in the week.

thanks

TSIW

Need help here, Been offered a ticket which i'm told is for the west stand block 204...which ain't right i think, also would 204 be £58.00 ticket as thats what i'm told.

No offence meant to the guy who's offering the ticket, just want to be sure where it is and at the moment it dont add up.

Anyone any thoughts ?

Need help here, Been offered a ticket which i'm told is for the west stand block 204...which ain't right i think, also would 204 be £58.00 ticket as thats what i'm told.

No offence meant to the guy who's offering the ticket, just want to be sure where it is and at the moment it dont add up.

Anyone any thoughts ?

mate thats in the club wembley section, i am in block 242 and i paid £58 for my ticket there....sounds good to me!

I have one spare ticket in Block 524.

I will sell it for Sport Relief (yes I have already donated as well!) through what is known as a 'blind auction'. You get one chance to make one bid, I will not go through all the hassle of advising running totals, etc.

Here is the deal:

PM me your bid for the ticket (list price £24) by close of play Sunday - 21st March

(8pm GMT).

If you are the winning bidder, I will pm you back and ask for your address.

I will then post you the ticket recorded delivery on Monday.

YOU will then donate the sum you bid to Sport Relief - not to me.

How will I know you donated? Quite simply, I won't.

However, you will. And if you don't make the donation, you will have to live with the knowledge that you are a liar, a fraud and ripped off not only a fellow Saint but also a fellow man who watched his wife and unborn baby die of perfectly treatable malaria before his eyes. If you can live with that, then chances are you're not a Saint anyway so won't be bidding...

(If you don't hear from me, bad luck you were not the winning bidder. This is a blind auction and no repeat bids are allowed).

Top man, a lovely gesture - I'm tempted to bid for the ticket even though I have mine already!

OK clearly noone is going to have any spare tickets on here so anyone know...

1. anywhere else we can aquire these tickets or

2. roughly how much touts are likely to be selling them for on the day and whether the tickets would be legit

Ta, and no slating please! (the only reason I didn't get a ticket is because I was out of the country, I was on the database)

Last-ditch attempt then :(

Been let down twice in the hunt for tickets after people have contacted me and then withdrawn the offer; third time lucky I'm hoping, or not sure what the hell I'm going to do...

amplifiedant@gmail.com is my email address. Don't mind whether you have 1, 2, 3... for sale, or which block of the stadium it is as long as there's going to be Saints fans around me!

Am short of a ticket. Totally my fault and no excuses.

Please help if you can as i really do sing quite loud given the chance.

Genuine Saints fan of over 37 years standing. Anywhere with Saints please.

Email me on gorsini1@yahoo.co.uk. or PM, call or tweet me those old SF's who have my number.

Edited by Giordano

My ticket's sorted but my mate, a Scottish Saint, would really love to come. I told him to register here & post, but he rightly pointed out that it would look a bit iffy if he did that with a post count of one! So I said I'd ask on his behalf.

My email addy is gudzsfc@googlemail.com, if anyone can make his day then please get in touch!

So eBay is illegal for individuals to sell on tickets but not for 'agencies' like this one. I love this country sometimes.

Anyway, rant over. I'm after a ticket because I was a dope and screwed up royally. If anyone has one or preferably two, I'd be keen. PM probs best.

*leaves to find needle in haystack*

So eBay is illegal for individuals to sell on tickets but not for 'agencies' like this one. I love this country sometimes.

Anyway, rant over. I'm after a ticket because I was a dope and screwed up royally. If anyone has one or preferably two, I'd be keen. PM probs best.

Those are club Wembley tickets, not resale, probably some sort of package deal. In fact all ticket resales are probably illegal, even the ones on here. The club tells you what to do if you have extra tickets, send them back and they'll sort out their waiting list...not that anyone actually will of course.

Can't really believe that we have nigh on 50000 "fans" Pity they weren't about last season .

Should go back to the old voucher system instead of announcing what match will get you a guaranteed seat.

To be fair it's eBay refusing to sell them after pressure from major ticketing outlets, rather than it being "illegal" as such.

To be fair it's eBay refusing to sell them after pressure from major ticketing outlets, rather than it being "illegal" as such.

No I think the ticket regulations actually state no resale allowed but no-one takes any notice.At one time it was not allowed to give your ST away of a Saturday when you couldn't go, everybody did though even though "not transferable" was printed on it.

No I think the ticket regulations actually state no resale allowed but no-one takes any notice.At one time it was not allowed to give your ST away of a Saturday when you couldn't go, everybody did though even though "not transferable" was printed on it.

Taking your mobile into a ground and taking pics is illegal, as is reproducing a league table on a website unless given permission. What a crazy world.

Oops, forgot they rewrote the footbll ticketing laws in 2006, so yeah, illegal. Properly illegal, even on the Innerwebs. And as for "non-transferable", well, prove it's been transferred, and wouldn't that make all the Club Wembley tickets void too ? :rolleyes:

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/documents/football-ticket-touting2835.pdf?view=Binary

6. Internet Sales

Ticket touting on the internet is explicitly covered by the law following the VCR Act 2006 amendment.

An offence takes place when one or more parts of the chain of an internet ticket touting transaction occur within the Act’s coverage (within England and Wales). For example, the ticket could be advertised for sale in the UK, the website registrant could be in the UK, the ticket seller could advertise a UK based telephone number or fax number, the transaction could take place by telephone in the UK, the seller could receive emails in the UK, the financial transaction could be processed in the UK and/or the tickets could be dispatched from the UK. All of these, and similar instances, indicate an offence has occurred.

Internet ticket touting was not previously covered because the internet was not in general use when the CJPO Act 1994 was introduced. To ensure that the amendment covering internet ticket sales (within England and Wales) is compliant with European legislation on electronic commerce it was necessary, in accordance with the EU Directive on Electronic Commerce, to incorporate the provisions set out in s166A which clarify the circumstances in which a service provider may be guilty of an offence. As such s166A is consequential to s166.

Reputable websites have a history of acting within the spirit of the law in removing listings for unauthorised ticket sales. S166A gives protection to Information Society Services if they are unaware they are displaying contravening material (in this case that the tickets are the subject of an unauthorised sale) and remove the information when notified of its presence. This does not have effect where the service provider knows that the content it is displaying contravenes the law. The Football Authorities spend a considerable amount of time notifying infringing websites (that often look extremely official and use intellectual property of the Football Authorities) that they are not authorised to sell, are committing a criminal offence, and should cease and desist from such activity.

Street touting and internet touting are inextricably linked. The experience of the Football Authorities suggests that if an internet seller does not sell its quota before match day, it hands over remaining tickets to the street touts.