JPT Betting.

Pancake

Gonna have few quid on a Carlisle win.

If Saints win I won't be arsed about losing the money on a bet and if Carlisle win it'll cover my expenses for the day.

My view is that you may as well have something good out of a defeat.

I used to do that until we started to lose each time I did it. Never again.

for anyone who cant be bothered to go odds hunting, heres william hills latest ; (no I dont work for them lol)

for those looking at 'laying' their own emotions and getting some compensation if carlisle win:

carlisle 1 - 0 = 9/1

carlisle 2- 0 = 20/1 (good odds but un likely that we wont score)

carlisle 2 - 1 = 11/1 (not a bad shout for this whole compensation bet thing, likely imo)

carlisle 3 - 0 = 50/1

carlisle 3 - 1 = 33/1

carlisle 3 -2 = 40/1 (also not a bad shout)

saints betting:

saints 1 - 0 = 11/2

saints 2 - 0 = 15/2

saints 2 -1 = 7/1

saints 3 -0 = 12/1

saints 3 -1 = 14/1 (not that great for such a specific prediction imo)

saints 3 - 2 = 25/1 (i like the value here)

saints 4 - 0 = 28/1 (crap odds for the score line)

saints 4 -1 = 33/1 (crap again imo)

scorer markets:

to score 2 goals or more:

lambert 5/1 (maybe worth a tenner)

lallana 10/1 (cant remember the last time he scored two goals in a game?)

schneiderlin 66/1 (massive odds and they do say when it rains it poors, deffinate value)

waigo 15/2

to score first:

lambert 3/1

waigo 5/1

lallana 6/1

hammond 8/1

schneiderlin 25/1

fonte 33/1 (maybe not such a wacky idea ;) )

score last:

lambert 3/1

connelly 9/2

waigo 5/1 (worth a tenner imo ..90% of his goals must have been at the end of games)

to score anytime:

lambert 8/11

waigo 5/4

lallana 7/4

schneiderlin 8/1 (worth a look?)

can also get 7/1 on mills and james to score anytime

hat trick specials:

lambert 16/1 (sh 1t odds for a hat trick)

waigo 33/1

lallana 40/1

antonio 66/1

oxlade chamberlain 100/1

gobern 150/1

james 250/1

mills 250/1

to lift the trophy:

saints in extra time 8/1

saints on penaltys 11/1

carlisle extra time 16/1

carlisle on pens 11/1 (they did knock out leeds on pens tho)

score cast ....(heres the odds)

a random selection ....

rickie lambert first goal scorer saints 3/2 = 70/1

rickie lambert first goal scorer saints 3/1 = 40/1

waigo first goal scorer saints 3/1 = 65/1

lallana first goal scorer saints 3/1 = 75/1

lallana first goal scorer saints 3/2 = 120/1 (woop woop)

fonte first goal scorer saints 3/2 = 430/1 (jeeeezus highly unlikely i know, but odds on that)

fonte first goal scorer saints 2/1 = 175/1 (slightly more plausible and still massive odds)

hammond first goal scorer saints 2/1 50/1

waigo first goal scorer saints 2/1 = 33/1

anyway cant be bothered to type any more now, find the rest yourselves! lol

havent quite decided what im doing yet ...obviously theres loads more markets, hope that helps peeps!

;)

Gonna have few quid on a Carlisle win.

If Saints win I won't be arsed about losing the money on a bet and if Carlisle win it'll cover my expenses for the day.

My view is that you may as well have something good out of a defeat.

I too have money on Carlisle for the same reason.

Couple of pints at the pub! :D

Also got an accy on for £1 stake with potential returns of over £1000, so the JPT bet is more of a side-note...

... and I've got a £1 stake in the national lottery with potential returns of over £5 million so I don't think I'll bother with a JPT bet :)

I'm going for 2-1 to Carlisle, as predicted on the front of the Programme.

£20 at 11/1 should easilly cover the price of admission, travelling expenses and spends for the day.

great, you make 200 notes and see saints lose at Wembley and you think this will make up for it??? don't bother going.

Yeah, can imagine the joy when saints lose and you make a bit of money, this is starting to gimp me off now.

Haha... apologies, that's the punter in me... I will of course be gutted but my tickets, train fare and dinner will all have been paid for... It's called hedging. While I would love to follow my heart and just back Saints, I can't help guaranteeing a profit after all these years.

Yeah, can imagine the joy when saints lose and you make a bit of money, this is starting to gimp me off now.

It's pretty strange, I don't know of anyone who's ever put money on Saints too lose. Would be dirty taking money betting against the team you support =/

See above. :)

You're obviously a football fan first and punter second, hard luck! Some of us will make a living from betting...

Indeed, I'm terrible at betteing I won £30 when James scored and 15 recently on a Lallana goal and that's it from probably £200 or so staked during the season.

Good luck making a living from betting, I worked for a bloke who made a living from betting on horses it really didn't seem like a fun job from what I saw.

Indeed, I'm terrible at betteing I won £30 when James scored and 15 recently on a Lallana goal and that's it from probably £200 or so staked during the season.

Good luck making a living from betting, I worked for a bloke who made a living from betting on horses it really didn't seem like a fun job from what I saw.

You shouldn't bet on first goal-scorer. Bookies make more profit on this than anything!!!! The variables are terrible. You're basically backing a 19/1 shot (there are twenty outfield players) at skinny odds.

Back teams to win, lose or draw and follow the form. You'd be surprise over a season how often form comes out in football games. The returns are smaller (the odds are obviously less) but you can always double or treble the games. Bookies hate this - it's costing them a fortune that people simply double United/Arsenal/Chelsea etc... If you'd backed Southampton to win every home game since December you'd easily have cleared a decent profit.

Some fella asked me the other day why I backed a horse at 1/2 - and I asked him where else in the world today he could hand over cash and less then four minutes later get a %50 return on his money? I love backing long price winners but above all, I love backing winners! I don't think Saints are value now at 4/5 in a cup game that is not at St Marys. But if Saints are 4/5 to win their next home game, back them. And keep backing them at those odds at home.

Thankfully betting is not my only living, but like Tesco says... every little helps!! ;)

(the value of your investment can go down as well as up and this is in no way to be construed as advice under the Financial Services Act 1984)

You shouldn't bet on first goal-scorer. Bookies make more profit on this than anything!!!! The variables are terrible. You're basically backing a 19/1 shot (there are twenty outfield players) at skinny odds.

Back teams to win, lose or draw and follow the form. You'd be surprise over a season how often form comes out in football games. The returns are smaller (the odds are obviously less) but you can always double or treble the games. Bookies hate this - it's costing them a fortune that people simply double United/Arsenal/Chelsea etc... If you'd backed Southampton to win every home game since December you'd easily have cleared a decent profit.

Some fella asked me the other day why I backed a horse at 1/2 - and I asked him where else in the world today he could hand over cash and less then four minutes later get a %50 return on his money? I love backing long price winners but above all, I love backing winners! I don't think Saints are value now at 4/5 in a cup game that is not at St Marys. But if Saints are 4/5 to win their next home game, back them. And keep backing them at those odds at home.

Thankfully betting is not my only living, but like Tesco says... every little helps!! ;)

(the value of your investment can go down as well as up and this is in no way to be construed as advice under the Financial Services Act 1984)

1/2 shot horses ofte lose.

so a double saturday of man U an Spurs is looking good, would you do an accumulator for Man U, spurs, Chelsea and Arsenal?

Bolton v man u

Brum v Arsenal

Spurs v Skates

Chelsea v Villa

i usually six fold and put a couple of long shots in to get a decent return but have never won **** all in about 18 months so going to settle for little and often ;-)

Bolton v man u

Brum v Arsenal

Spurs v Skates

Chelsea v Villa

i usually six fold and put a couple of long shots in to get a decent return but have never won **** all in about 18 months so going to settle for little and often ;-)

Do me a favour then, don't back 'em with Ladbrokes. I am overweight the 'magic sign' in my pension and they had a good Cheltenham! ;)