Not at Wembley

Armitage Shanks

Can't believe that I won't be there tomorrow. Booked a ski-ing holiday 6 months ago and never dreamt about geting to Wembley. Going to be in Meribel in the Three Valleys. Any other Saints fans out there and any views on being able to see the game in a pub? Would be great to get a small Saints crowd together for the game.

Can't believe that I won't be there tomorrow. Booked a ski-ing holiday 6 months ago and never dreamt about geting to Wembley. Going to be in Meribel in the Three Valleys. Any other Saints fans out there and any views on being able to see the game in a pub? Would be great to get a small Saints crowd together for the game.

I am sure all the pubs in France will have the Johnstones Paint Trophy on the telly tbh. Good luck! Have a good time.

Meribel is a great town and there will be plenty of pubs showing Sky. Enjoy!!

I'm lucky to be watching it on TV tbh, was gunna be stuck streaming it so a little bit chuffed about that, would rather be there but its not like its the FA cup final so not too ****ed off, should be at yeovil and bristol too!

Can't believe that I won't be there tomorrow. Shan't even have the pleasure of skiing tomorrow so excuse me if I have no sympathy; I simply couldn't get a sodding ticket. Went to my first Saints game 47 years ago but length of service and suffering wasn't one of the criteria for getting a ticket unfortunately.

Also disillusioned by the wonderful new national stadium - obviously it is not designed or run for 2 teams from the mighty 3rd division to get to a tin-pot cup final. Let's just hope 2 teams from the upper half of the Premiership don't ever get to meet each other in the FA Cup final.

I finished my season of skiing early just to get back for this. Actually flew back today from the Austrian Alps, just in the nick of time.

Well ****ed off that I'm missing it as I'm in South Africa at the mo !

Booked the trip in Sept thinking that we may get to the play-offs in May but never even considered the JPT trophy at end of March !!

Looks like it's not on TV here either, C'est la vie as they say !

Just hope that we get a big win anyway !

COYS...

Can't believe that I won't be there tomorrow. Shan't even have the pleasure of skiing tomorrow so excuse me if I have no sympathy; I simply couldn't get a sodding ticket. Went to my first Saints game 47 years ago but length of service and suffering wasn't one of the criteria for getting a ticket unfortunately.

Also disillusioned by the wonderful new national stadium - obviously it is not designed or run for 2 teams from the mighty 3rd division to get to a tin-pot cup final. Let's just hope 2 teams from the upper half of the Premiership don't ever get to meet each other in the FA Cup final.

Could have gone to the MK Dons game and got yourself a ticket, everyone who deserves a ticket got one, whats with so many fans feeling hard done by over this. Oh and Man Utd and Chelsea met in the first FA Cup final at the new Wembley.

Could have gone to the MK Dons game and got yourself a ticket, everyone who deserves a ticket got one, whats with so many fans feeling hard done by over this. Oh and Man Utd and Chelsea met in the first FA Cup final at the new Wembley.

A tad harsh methinks. My MK away leg was bought by a mate against his ST so we could all sit together and then for the second leg I was away with work so getting a ticket put me and my family in the 6000 ticket 3 hour telephone lottery which I would have probably failed at.

Thankfully I have a mate with Club Wembley membership so I knew I had my tickets the morning after the 2nd leg, Nicola Cortese said he was not happy with the way the tickets were sold.

A tad harsh methinks. My MK away leg was bought by a mate against his ST so we could all sit together and then for the second leg I was away with work so getting a ticket put me and my family in the 6000 ticket 3 hour telephone lottery which I would have probably failed at.

Thankfully I have a mate with Club Wembley membership so I knew I had my tickets the morning after the 2nd leg, Nicola Cortese said he was not happy with the way the tickets were sold.

If a place at wembley was at stake could have just bought a ticket for the home leg against MK Dons,even if you couldn't make it.

Are you brain dead? - you have totally missed my point about the FA cup final - of course I know that the FA Cup final has been, and will pretty well always be, between teams from the top half of the Premiership.

'everyone who DESERVES a ticket got one' - are you very naive, thick or just very, very young?

Anyway, I got home tonight to find my son has got me one - presumably from someone who 'deserved' one and who is making a very well deserved (I obviously need to explain that is my euphemism for 'illegal') profit from it.

And you KNOW I could have gone to the MKD game do you?

Tosser.

Are you brain dead? - you have totally missed my point about the FA cup final - of course I know that the FA Cup final has been, and will pretty well always be, between teams from the top half of the Premiership.

'everyone who DESERVES a ticket got one' - are you very naive, thick or just very, very young?

Anyway, I got home tonight to find my son has got me one - presumably from someone who 'deserved' one and who is making a very well deserved (I obviously need to explain that is my euphemism for 'illegal') profit from it.

And you KNOW I could have gone to the MKD game do you?

Tosser.

Even if you couldn't have gone you could have bought a ticket anyway to guarantee one for the final. Congratulations on the pathetic name calling, clearly i'm not as old as you seeing as you went to your first game 47 years ago, but you're reacting like a small child.

You think the club gives two ****s how long you've been supporting them? They're more interested in the people who put their hands in their pocket and getting bums on seats. If ticket allocation was done on how long people have supported Saints there'd have been a good few hundred thousand applying.

Enjoy the game tomorrow,don't forget your thermos and lapblanket. 'Tosser'

Couldn't make it either

Why did they only let you have 1 ticket if your on the database? None of my mates are saints fans so AREN'T on the database and by the time they went on general sale they had all gone.

Anyway glad they won - I went to the ZDS final in '92 so nice to see us win at wembley today!

Been to Merribel skiing is Dicks tea bar still there??

If a place at wembley was at stake could have just bought a ticket for the home leg against MK Dons,even if you couldn't make it.

Oh dear.

Look its pretty simple. The way tix were allocated DID mean that some people who didn't really deserve tickets got them, and that some much better deserving cases didn't.

Membership needs reintroduced next season.

People might well have thought that buying an MK dons ticket even though they couldn't get to the game was an unnecessary precaution with the final being in a 90000 seater. But the reckoned without the fantastic Wembley authorities.