Sheffield United are rich

Scummer

The compensation figure hasn't actually been confirmed anywhere, and it'll be a looooong time before Sheffield United get their hands on any money as you can guarantee there will be appeals left, right and centre from West Ham.

I personally think any compensation should come jointly from West Ham (the offending party) and the Premier League (the numpties who didn't have the balls to enforce a proper punishment in the first place).

The compensation figure hasn't actually been confirmed anywhere, and it'll be a looooong time before Sheffield United get their hands on any money as you can guarantee there will be appeals left, right and centre from West Ham.

I personally think any compensation should come jointly from West Ham (the offending party) and the Premier League (the numpties who didn't have the balls to enforce a proper punishment in the first place).

Its not the 1st time a team from smoke has got away with it:rolleyes:

you could put your house on it if it had been Boro, saints, Pompey hoof, and the likes, A Loss of league statues and find would of been the out come.:mad:

Its not the 1st time a team from smoke has got away with it:rolleyes:

you could put your house on it if it had been Boro, saints, Pompey hoof, and the likes, A Loss of league statues and find would of been the out come.:mad:

We don't want to lose another statue. We lost our smurf one already.

Both clubs signed upto no appeals.

The Football Association's rule K5c states that by signing up to arbitration, "the parties shall be deemed to have waived irrevocably any right to appeal, review or any recourse to a court of law".

This one could get quite interesting and i completely agree with the bit about the premier league. It was handled badly from day one.