JPT Final - match thread for those that couldnt go :-(

sfcuk fan

Great stuff!

We knew carlisle would give it a go, but we weathered the mini storms, and with more accurate finishing could have scored 5.

I'm looking forward to the 2nd half, because one thing we have done this season is push on and score more after the break.

COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has to be one of the quietest matchday threads..44,000 fans at the game will probably do that.

AND some, mush. All the neutral seats seem to be Southampton. A more or less full Wembley for third division football, what an advertisement! Got quite choked looking at the panning shots. So glad our football game was called off this afternoon!

AND some, mush. All the neutral seats seem to be Southampton. A more or less full Wembley for third division football, what an advertisement! Got quite choked looking at the panning shots. So glad our football game was called off this afternoon!

Definitely agree! trying to keep the noise down here by myself, at 5.30am in the spare room, but its hard when all i hear is wembley singing southampton chants! So glad I can watch this!

Anyone else notice the cheer when Markus was on the big screen...and how quiet it went for Nicola.... :)

Garry Birtles saying how mad it was for the chairman putting un-needed pressure on the manager and squad by talking before matches.