JPT Winners Merchandise

Jeff Le Taxi

Yeah!

Where are the 12" high hand painted by Johnstone's made in China figurines of Rici Lamberto and the special offers on decoraters brushes and red & white striped emulsion?

We deserve the best!

Did you really need to post that? i collect enamel Saints badges and was simply stating there arent any JPT winners badges yet, i mean we've only waited 34 years for a cup win!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit btw.

Did you really need to post that? i collect enamel Saints badges and was simply stating there arent any JPT winners badges yet, i mean we've only waited 34 years for a cup win!

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit btw.

Ignore him, he's an Arsenal fan.

How tacky are those t-shirts!

Are they not doing an embroidered option for the home shirt? They did one with the date of the final, so why not do one that says 'JPT final winners 2010'?

They could give them out for free to the scores of people who almost certainly have shirts with the £4 "commemorative" print peeling off it after one wash... and for once I've actually seen one of them, rather than just assuming the only people with stuff peeling off their shirts have teenage hod-carrying kids who wear the things for 8 months at a time and wash them in gravel.

A friend of mine's now states :

Johnstone's P ophy

28th Ma ch 2010

Wem ey Stad m

after one regular wash and being hung on the line. :eek:

They could give them out for free to the scores of people who almost certainly have shirts with the £4 "commemorative" print peeling off it after one wash... and for once I've actually seen one of them, rather than just assuming the only people with stuff peeling off their shirts have teenage hod-carrying kids who wear the things for 8 months at a time and wash them in gravel.

Johnstone's P ophy

28th Ma ch 2010

Wem ey Stad m

Exactly the same happened to my son's. we took it back to the shop and they were happy to replace it. apparently they had a dodgy batch of 100 or so transfers :rolleyes:

Johnstone's P ophy

28th Ma ch 2010

Wem ey Stad m

My old Draper Tools Saints shirt ended up as rape Tool, as my mate pointed out this referred to the big **** wearing it.

Johnstone's P ophy

28th Ma ch 2010

Wem ey Stad m

Bloody hell. I thought that was embroiderd onto the shirt. From what people are saying, I'm glad I didn't pay for some cheap print that comes off in the wash.

Bloody hell. I thought that was embroiderd onto the shirt. From what people are saying, I'm glad I didn't pay for some cheap print that comes off in the wash.

Nope, only embroidered onto the players' shirts (as can be clearly seen by the amount of "pulling" around the embroidery on Lambert's shirt as he steps up to take the penalty).

Fans got a rubbishy gold plastic lettering effort. Only £3 if you want it done now, apparently...

I for one was looking forward to getting a "Johnstones Paint Trophy Winners 2010" Patch on one or both of the arms of my shirt...

Also, my JPT Lettering has stayed on my shirt and it's been washed about 8 or 9 times since i got it!

My son's lettering fell off within hours of having it done. Got a replacement from the shop with no problem, the L fell off at Wembley and the rest of the letters are following