TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

I like that joke cheesey. It's clever. I ain't quite sure bout the one before from Scotty. I think he's calling Justin Bieber a girl? I dunno. Is that a common rumour? I hadnt that before I didn't know he was a suspected chick or whatever. It'd be like i someone said "I heard David Cameron just threw up, that confirms it, she's pregnant." I'd be a bit meh unless I'd previously been thinking that David Camerons was a girl and then maybe I'd be a bit lol. Maybe I'm missing something tho!

I like that joke cheesey. It's clever. I ain't quite sure bout the one before from Scotty. I think he's calling Justin Bieber a girl? I dunno. Is that a common rumour? I hadnt that before I didn't know he was a suspected chick or whatever. It'd be like i someone said "I heard David Cameron just threw up, that confirms it, she's pregnant." I'd be a bit meh unless I'd previously been thinking that David Camerons was a girl and then maybe I'd be a bit lol. Maybe I'm missing something tho!

Ok, try this one.

Justin Bieber has thrown up onstage during a concert.

Apparently he heard the news about Jimmy Saville, and his gag reflex kicked in.

I dunno bout that one either Scotty. I ain't entirely sure what it's bout, did Justin Bieber used to suck off Jimmy Saville? Is that what we're saying now?

I think you've got to start with the things I know bout Justin Biebers. You're coming from a position that he is either a) a girl or b) was sexually molested by Jimmy Saville. I didn't previously know bout these things which i think is why I'm just staring quizzically at the screen.

Here is things I know bout Justin Biebers, you need to start with one of these things:

a) Justin Biebers is popular amongst pre-pubes girls

2) Justin Biebers is known for having a haircut

iv) I don't really know anything else bout Justin Biebers

I know about the same as bearsy. Did he smoke weed with his dad or something as well? Maybe got a tattoo with him? I remember he was in the news with his dad and people were saying "he can't do that" and other people were saying "its ok, if he is doing it with his dad as it is better than doing it with his mates".

I think he is also responsible for skinny male teenagers having fringes that are too big, so big that they have to keep flicking them out of their eyes every 5 minutes.

As cheesy is 12 years old maybe he can clarify? Once this has been done, we can all laugh at Scotty's jokes.

I know about the same as bearsy. Did he smoke weed with his dad or something as well? Maybe got a tattoo with him? I remember he was in the news with his dad and people were saying "he can't do that" and other people were saying "its ok, if he is doing it with his dad as it is better than doing it with his mates".

I think he is also responsible for skinny male teenagers having fringes that are too big, so big that they have to keep flicking them out of their eyes every 5 minutes.

As cheesy is 12 years old maybe he can clarify? Once this has been done, we can all laugh at Scotty's jokes.

what on earth makes you think I'm 12

13 then. Jesus, kids can be so precious bout their age! Like I've just turned 93 but if someone calls me 92 or 96 or whatever it don't bother me at all but when i was like 8 if someone was calling me 7 I'd of shanked them mofos big time.

what on earth makes you think I'm 12

25-09-2012, 02:48 PM

25-09-2012, 02:30 PM

Thread: Cheese On Toast

by Cheese on Toast Replies

Views

Cheese On Toast

Guys, I know Cheese or 'Cheesy' is a great laugh in this forum, but he is actually special needs and needs help.

How do I know? Because I'm his carer, so lets just take it easy.

Views

He's 12 and is a very bored lad in a loony bin....

He's 12 and is a very bored lad in a loony bin. Wants attention...

25-09-2012, 02:48 PM

25-09-2012, 02:30 PM

Views

Cheese On Toast

Guys, I know Cheese or 'Cheesy' is a great laugh in this forum, but he is actually special needs and needs help.

How do I know? Because I'm his carer, so lets just take it easy.

Views

He's 12 and is a very bored lad in a loony bin....

He's 12 and is a very bored lad in a loony bin. Wants attention...

And you believe what someone claiming to be my carer says?

Is that like the other base joke, which I understood but can't remember? Doctor, many of your jokes are funny, but perhaps you need to include a commentary for those of us without physics degrees.

And the conjunctivitis joke is another re-post from an earlier page, please perform a search before posting jokes, it is in the FAQ. Many is the time I have raced to the last page of the suppository and felt deflated when there is only one new joke and it has already been posted.

How many benefit cheats does it take to change a lightbulb. None, because they are all genuinely ill and can't reach up that high.

Is you making all these jokes up yourself Scotty? I feel like most people is just repeating what they is getting spammed with on Facebooks.

When people is making up their own jokes can they be adding a © Muppet Shows Limited or something at the end so we can retain intellectual properties? I mean not so much Scotty's Justin Bieber ones or Doctoroncall's math gags, but like any good ones that Jimmy Carr might be pinching.

So Schrodinger and Heisenberg are driving down the road, and Heisenberg says: Hey, I think you just ran over a cat. And Schrodinger says: Is he dead? And Heisenberg says, I can't be certain.

Heisenberg - famous for his uncertainty 'principle' in quantum mechanics in 1927. the uncertainty principle (for position and momentum) states that one cannot assign exact simultaneous values to the position and momentum of a physical system. Rather, these quantities can only be determined with some characteristic ‘uncertainties’ that cannot become arbitrarily small simultaneously.

Schrödinger's cat, the famous thought experiment that illustrates the paradox of quantum mechanics when applied to everyday objects.

If the silver surfer and iron man team up they would be alloys.

A man was in a hot-air balloon. Soon he found himself lost with nothing but green fields for as far as the eye could see. Eventually, he happened to float over a man who was walking his dog.

He leaned over the basket and yelled out, "Hello! Where am I?"

The man on the ground replied, "You're about 20 feet above the ground in a hot- air balloon."

The balloonist cursed him and shouted back, "You must be a statistician."

"Why do you say that?" asked the man on the ground.

"Well," shouted the balloonist, "You're absolutely correct but your answer was completely useless."

"Oh I see," replied the walker, "And you must be a manager."

"Actually, you're right," said the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the walker, "First you were lost. Then, after working out what information you needed to sort yourself out, you asked someone else to get it for you. Now, that you have the information, you're still lost, but it's someone else's fault."

So Schrodinger and Heisenberg are driving down the road, and Heisenberg says: Hey, I think you just ran over a cat. And Schrodinger says: Is he dead? And Heisenberg says, I can't be certain.

Heisenberg - famous for his uncertainty 'principle' in quantum mechanics in 1927. the uncertainty principle (for position and momentum) states that one cannot assign exact simultaneous values to the position and momentum of a physical system. Rather, these quantities can only be determined with some characteristic ‘uncertainties’ that cannot become arbitrarily small simultaneously.

Schrödinger's cat, the famous thought experiment that illustrates the paradox of quantum mechanics when applied to everyday objects.

Ta - I get this, please explain the base 12 joke. Honestly at a medics review, I'm sure you'd go down a storm, you wouldn't have to do the explanations. It is only the fact that I laugh at your jokes which I understand which means I want to understand the jokes at which I do not laugh, but am confused. of.

Did you know that in the human body there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?

It's called the Anal Optic Nerve, and it is responsible for giving people a sh*tty outlook on life.

If you don't believe it, pull a hair from your bottom and see if it doesn't bring a tear to your eyes

One for Doctor on call:

Pythagoras walks into a bar muttering, 'If a right-angled triangle has a short side, X, a long side, Y, and hypotenuse, Z, then the square of Z must be equal to the sum of the square of X and the square of, erm... uh...'

The barman says, 'Y, the long face?'

A 10 year old Irish boy stands crying at the side of the road. A man

passing by asks 'What's wrong, lad?' The boy says 'Me ma died this

morning' 'Oh bejaysus,' The man says. 'Do you want me to call Father O’

Riley for you?' The boy replies, 'No tanks mister, sex is the last ting

on my mind at the moment.'