TSM Crap Joke Suppository....

Redbul

John Terry tried to put the racism trial behind him by taking his family to the zoo.

"Come here, kids," he said, pointing through the glass. "Look at that monkey! Ooh ooh ooh!"

The whole family laughed, before Terry pulled his wallet out and said, "Sorry, mate. Two adults and two children, please."

A cat is walking along the river, when it sees a cocktail sausage floating in the water.

It jumps in to get the sausage and gets its paws wet.

The next day its walking down the river again when it sees a jumbo sausage in the river, it jumps in to get it and gets its legs wet.

The next day it walks down the river and sees a huge Cumberland sausage.

It jumps in to get it and its whole body gets wet.

What's the moral of the story?

The bigger the sausage, the wetter the pussy!!!

Jokes about German sausages are the Wurst.

Edited by tony13579

This morning, police have arrested a 68 year old man in connection with the 70s paedophile ring at the BBC. A spokesman for the Met refused to give details, but said.

"We believe we have got the leader of the gang"

:lol:

By the way, the police would never had caught him, but one of the girls split on him.

An observant chap died one day and was waiting in a very long line for judgment. He noticed that some people, after they went through the line, were able to go through Heaven's Gates. Others were lining up behind Satan who was throwing most of them into the eternal fires of hell.

Every once in while, though, instead of tossing a poor soul into the fire, he would toss him/her to one side. After watching for hours, the fellow could not resist. He gave up his place in line and went over and tapped Satan on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, sir," he said. "I'm supposed to be in line for judgment, (he didn't want Satan to mistake him for someone who had already been condemned to hell) but I couldn't help but wonder why some of these people are being tossed aside instead of into the fires of hell?"

"Oh," Satan said with a snicker. "Those are Americans. These days they're too wet to burn.

A woman starts dating a doctor. Before too long, she becomes pregnant and they don't know what to do. About nine months later, just about the time she is going to give birth, a priest goes into the hospital for a prostate gland infection. The doctor says to the woman,

"I know what we'll do. After I've operated on the priest, I'll give the baby to him and tell him it was a miracle."

"Do you think it will work?" she asks.

"It's worth a try." he says. So, the doctor delivers the baby and then operates on the priest.

After the operation he goes in to the priest and says, "Father, you're not going to believe this.".

"What?" asks the priest, "what happened?".

"You gave birth to a child!".

"But that's impossible!" says the priest.

"I just did the operation," insists the doctor, "it's a miracle! Here's your baby."

About fifteen years go by, and the priest realises he must tell his son the truth. One day, he sits the boy down and says,

"Son, I have something to tell you. I'm not your father." The son says,

"What do you mean, you're not my father?" The priest replies,

"I am your mother. The archbishop is your father.".

HOW DID I LIVE ALL THESE YEARS WITHOUT KNOWING THIS?

THE KINGDOM OF THAILAND

I'll bet you never knew this!!!

In the original native culture of Thailand (Siam), when males reached the age of 18 they had to participate

in the following community ceremony:-

They lay themselves stark naked in a large circle, feet facing inward. A beautiful young naked girl kneels over

the ankles of each the men. She places a blob of honey and various crushed sweet fruits around his navel to

attract flies and insects.

(This keeps them off his face during the ceremony)

A specially chosen nubile and very beautiful, naked girl then does a sexy and sensuous dance in the center

of the circle.

As soon as all the men become fully aroused and develop erections, the kneeling girls then reach over the

knees, pull the fully erect penises downwards as much as they can, and then on a given signal from the

centre dancer release them.

The men's penises would then spring back up and go "WHAP!" against their belly buttons.

This exercise was a measurement of the strength of their masculinity . . .the man who killed the most

flies was elected to the court of the King.

scroll down................................

And that folks,....... is why the current capital of Thailand came to be named Bangkok.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A devout Muslim entered a black cab in London

He curtly asked the cabbie to turn off the radio because as decreed by

his religious teaching, he must not listen to music because in the time of the prophet there was no music,

especially Western music which is the music of the infidel.

The cab driver politely switched off the radio, stopped the cab and

opened the door.

The Arab asked him, "What are you doing?"

The cabbie answered, "In the time of the prophet there were no taxis, so get out and wait

for a blasted camel!!?

Noticing a fat couple kissing, my girlfriend said, "Have you ever been out with a fat girl before?"

"No, you're the first," probably wasn't the best response.

"You spend far too much time on that ****ing computer."

Possibly a bit harsh, but as one of Stephen Hawking's closest friends, I felt someone had to tell him.

I saw a homeless man sleeping inside a big cardboard box outside the train station this morning.

Not wanting to disturb him, I crept over and put a Starbucks coffee cup on top of his box.

He immediately woke up and said, "Thank you."

"No problem." I smiled.

He looked at me again and said, "It's empty."

I said, "I know, it's meant to be a chimney."

Before me and the missus had sex she said, "If you turn off the light, you can shove it up my arse."With

hindsight, I probably should have waited until the bulb had cooled down

I've just fitted strobe lights in the bedroom. . . . . .It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Two Thai girls asked me if I'd like to go bed with them, they said it would be just like winning the lottery!

I agreed, and they were right. We all stripped off and to my horror, we had six matching balls!

A Muslim has died whilst training to be a Skydiver. The "BNP school of diving" said they had no idea why his

snorkel and flippers did not open

A young man moved out from home and into a new apartment, all of his own, he went proudly down to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox.

While there, a stunning young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing only a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started up a conversation with him.

As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact.

After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, 'Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.'

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely.

Now nude, she purred at him, 'What would you say is my best feature?'

Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, 'It's got to be your ears.'

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, 'My ears?!?!?'' Look at these breasts; they are a full 38 inches and 100% natural. I work out every day and my bum is firm and solid. I have a 28 inch waist. Look at my skin - not a blemish anywhere.

How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?'

Clearing his throat, he stammered... 'Outside, when you said you heard someone coming...that was me.'

I've just had my gastroscopy, and it was one of the most painful and horrifying experiences of my life.

After that, I reckon I deserve a treat. So I'm off to Chez Pierre's for a lovely big plate of Foie Gras.

Incidentally, in case anyones wondering about the gastroscopy jokes, I did actually have one yesterday, and its not an experience I'm anxious to repeat.

I've just had my gastroscopy, and it was one of the most painful and horrifying experiences of my life.

After that, I reckon I deserve a treat. So I'm off to Chez Pierre's for a lovely big plate of Foie Gras.

Incidentally, in case anyones wondering about the gastroscopy jokes, I did actually have one yesterday, and its not an experience I'm anxious to repeat.

Acch, you big girl, I had an upper gi endoscopy a while ago.

I wasn't man enough to have a general so was awake when they put the thing down my throat and into my stomach, apart from nearly gagging when they put it down I didn't feel a thing.

Acutally, that's a lie, I felt a little pull when they took a biopsy from my duodenum!!

I had duodenal ulcers BTW

Acch, you big girl, I had an upper gi endoscopy a while ago.

I wasn't man enough to have a general so was awake when they put the thing down my throat and into my stomach, apart from nearly gagging when they put it down I didn't feel a thing.

Acutally, that's a lie, I felt a little pull when they took a biopsy from my duodenum!!

I had duodenal ulcers BTW

Yes, it wasnt as bad as the first one I had tbh. 5 minutes of acute discomfort and that was it. They didnt find anything down there, even the hiatus hernia that accounted for the last one seems to have disappeared.