Pleased to see Bale doing well

Legod Third Coming

Couple years ago he turned up to my Grandma's house with Totti (former youth player) so i'm putting my grandma's food and hot-dogs on the reason for his recent good form...

...just a claim to fame!! lol

I thought you meant he had some stunner with him :cool:

Were you hiding in my house answering my phone then? You should leave a note next time please. Leave it on the piano or the desk by the dining room window. Ta.

No, the Government always inform me of all phone calls they make - f*ck knows why, it's really annoying.

Bloody Governments.

I said he was world class years ago.

I am proved right yet again. I honestly can't believe the government hasn't called me to ask for advice about football and stuff.

Agreed,

How a player can run a game from LB was unreal.

He really is playing well right now.

Just how terry can appeal he won that ball is beyond me, c*nt

In his profile on Soccernet, it says that Saints got 5 million pounds for him which could go to 10m depending on performances. If that info is correct Markus could get back one third of the price he paid for the club.

We got lesser advanced payments on Bale (and Theo) last season when we were in the sh*t.

How's Surman getting on at Wolves? Saw him in Orange Rooms last night so assume he didn't play against Fulham?

Never gets a game, doesn't even get onto the bench either and with Wolves looking likely to stay up, I'd guess he'll be looking for a move away in the summer.

the last time he was involved with the squad was as an 88th min sub back at the start of feb, and he's not even injured at the moment.

feel sorry for him.

Never gets a game, doesn't even get onto the bench either and with Wolves looking likely to stay up, I'd guess he'll be looking for a move away in the summer.

the last time he was involved with the squad was as an 88th min sub back at the start of feb, and he's not even injured at the moment.

feel sorry for him.

Wouldn't be a bad option to come in now MS is suspended ;-)

I would love to have Surman back here. Should try to get him on loan next season.

That won't happen, he'll probably be just fine at Wolves next season, the step up seems to take a while as it did with Baird and to some extent Bale,that's the great advantage of the EPL, with the plethoric squads most sides have there's always a bit of time for the newer players to settle and learn and progress.

Wenger says it can take 18 months for the majority of players.A game here,a game there, muscle and stamina building and some serious bench time.

I would love to have Surman back here. Should try to get him on loan next season.

Think his wages will be an issue if we wanted him on loan or to get him back permanently. Not that we couldn't afford them but at 16k a week, is he worth it? IMO no.